Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312
Results 3,111 to 3,112 of 3112

Thread: Learning from loss

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Loss and wins are part of forex trading. I found more often we win when we trade with patience and low lots. But lose with high risk and big lots. It is a good lesson for us if we avoid big risk trades and concentrate on our trading plans. Many of us know what to do but don't apply in practice. We are making same mistake again and again and losing every thing we have. I say if you want to do forex trading business then you need to learn from your mistake and apply in future otherwise you are doomed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    There is no trader that does not face or have some losses at times in forex trading and when that happens, it is to teach you why trading must be approached in a way that is different from what you have just done . Loos in trading opens our eyes to our mistakes and shortcomings which are to be avoided in subsequent trading and decision making . The fact that you have a losing trade does not mean you are a bad trader because loss is part of the game

Not allowed!

Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312