Learning from loss - Page 5
Page 5 of 311 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from loss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the worse of return with the past work of compliance those helps on further to gives of chance as trader to manages the better on evaluation to enter with the stronger on decision as appealing risks of the return with the deliverance of market. to secure of chance on closing within the range of times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    yes surely my loses and mistakes helps me in the future to make profit ,losing in a forex is a best way to learn about forex that's why i always says that you should try to invest a low amount of money ate the start of a business and it will very helpful for you and also you needs to accept low losses which can give you more knowledge about forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by siham.msd View Post
    yes surely my loses and mistakes helps me in the future to make profit ,losing in a forex is a best way to learn about forex that's why i always says that you should try to invest a low amount of money ate the start of a business and it will very helpful for you and also you needs to accept low losses which can give you more knowledge about forex
    [lang=id]if the traders want to take a look to the past where the mistakes and loses was there and also our winning too, so they will know how to fix and complete them for better trading in the future, loses or mistakes or something else like them will become the best education for us and as long as we take and evaluate them with well,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    i think it the teh best type of the learning types . the learning through the attempt and false trying . this will enabeleu sto think of the reasons which led us to that losses and get us the chance to get the reals reasons of how to cure them and not to repeat the mistakes a gain

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade.
    yes that the use on working of the manage with the evaluation of the past terms on return with the completion those as trader to gains of change with the improvesment as further to gains of the better on confidence on attaining business with the entrance by the market of the finance with the fx trading jobs of the casuals,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    i have learnt a lot from the trades that i lost more than the ones that i made profits from for they showed me that there was a problem in the way i took the trade or the way i managed the trade while it was open so i endeavored to learn the lesson and never repeating them in my next trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i have learnt a lot from the trades that i lost more than the ones that i made profits from for they showed me that there was a problem in the way i took the trade or the way i managed the trade while it was open so i endeavored to learn the lesson and never repeating them in my next trades
    the past is one of the things that can affect the present, what has happened in the past of the trader should not be allowed to continue in the future. this is why traders needs to learn from what they have seen as results in their past trades, this will make them make money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, this is the personal learning and it is really practical because the trader gets to learn from his mistakes. But this is never a must in the market, the trader has to be trading with the right sense of doing it and never let a losses break him, but rather make him. And try to be reviewing yourself in both losing and profits, this will help you grow.
    [lang=id]they need to know some reasons behind the action during in the market, and also they need to know the reason behind their results for good and bad from the market, traders need to know for what they are doing and how to face and solve the problem and minimal to reduce the risk or minimize it, and at this side, they will accept the results but did not make them as the burden or also their winning without break their emotion controlling or focus, after all,,they will grow[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    so good to be tried, learn from the others is not a sin for us, and even as a good thing to be done then we can increase the ability for better trading, we do not stop learning for it, this is the gate for everyone to know something, and at last know how to do the right thing. and do not fear or afraid with mistakes, this is the best teacher for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's a natural way to learn from losses and if you are looking to be a success in forex, you must indeed learn from loss. It's quite unfortunate that so many traders struggle to make profits and some have a hard time making good money for themselves. Losses are way to which we can improve on our trade so we can have the ability not to repeat unnecessary mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 311 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast