Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from loss

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Loss is something that we don't wish to see happening in our trade but the truth is that its very necessary we learn from loss and do our best to see we improve into making good profits from this means. Forex have been one business one can earn so much from and also its risky that we can still learn from our loss and get to improve good. It's a good trade and a great place we can make unlimited income once we work hard enough.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206
    I just believe losing money in forex trading is very good when it can teach something to a trader. But surely when you are losing money for same reason or same trading strategy then better you quit this business. It would be simply foolish to lose money because you will never be a successful trader. If you ask a good trader about his success surely he will tell how did he learnt from his losing experiences. Simply wish to get success then keep learning even from your lose trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Well, trading in forex is also about loss but then we shouldn't use that as a reason to keep on losing, because when we keep on losing then it means that we are not learning from the loss. Loss is meant that we are to learn from it therefore not giving up on sticking to the right thing when trading, therefore I loss couple of times and I have learned from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, trading in forex is also about loss but then we shouldn't use that as a reason to keep on losing, because when we keep on losing then it means that we are not learning from the loss. Loss is meant that we are to learn from it therefore not giving up on sticking to the right thing when trading, therefore I loss couple of times and I have learned from it.
    It is very bad for traders to be losing all the time, if a trader is losing without stop, then it means that the trader is making mistakes on their own. This calls for the self reviewing, the trader should never do trading without reviewing himself very well in order to know where the issue is coming from. And of course, constant learning will do many things and rebrand the trader himself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    There are traders who have long term goals and they want to become expert and professional traders in future and they know losses are part and they will always learn from them , so they still continue to trade and learn from their mistakes to become good traders in the future .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is very bad for traders to be losing all the time, if a trader is losing without stop, then it means that the trader is making mistakes on their own. This calls for the self reviewing, the trader should never do trading without reviewing himself very well in order to know where the issue is coming from. And of course, constant learning will do many things and rebrand the trader himself.
    True, loses is part of trading but it depends on what kinds of loses will that be, if its a loses cause by emotions or bad trading approach then it must be corrected as soon as possible, while loses in accordance to your strategy will be accepted as part of trading, it is important that traders has an open mind in making adjustments and understanding every situations.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Losses in trading is something that we cannot avoid and that is why we are always told to take only a small risk in our trades but the most important thing in a trading loss is that we dont have to see it as a loss of money but as a lesson that we have paid the cost of learning it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, loses is part of trading but it depends on what kinds of loses will that be, if its a loses cause by emotions or bad trading approach then it must be corrected as soon as possible, while loses in accordance to your strategy will be accepted as part of trading, it is important that traders has an open mind in making adjustments and understanding every situations.
    The characteristics of a good trader is the ability to learn from losses. It's very important we learn from loss if we are planning to develop into a good and profitable trader. Forex is a great trade and hence we put good focus to learn, we will improve to be a good trader. I learn everyday from my loss and it have been a good means for me to have a better means of improving good for myself.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I think trader that loosing all many times must resign from forex trading market. What if the main purpose of forex trading is to get the profit. But if trader can not get the numerous profit and just loosing all the day long, may trader even loose all the money, it is better for trader to get out from the forex trading. But just loose that will leave from forex trading. Winner never quit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The characteristics of a good trader is the ability to learn from losses. It's very important we learn from loss if we are planning to develop into a good and profitable trader. Forex is a great trade and hence we put good focus to learn, we will improve to be a good trader. I learn everyday from my loss and it have been a good means for me to have a better means of improving good for myself.
    This is a very good point sir, the traders that are trading without looking back and learn from the losses they have in the market or the winning they have are not trader at all. They should try to understand how the market is working, what is causing some things and get the best in the market through what they know to do well.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 311 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast