Learning from loss - Page 305
Page 305 of 310 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3098

Thread: Learning from loss

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The journey of success is not easy but can be well beneficial for us in the long term. Learning from loss is the most important thing in forex and we should however have a plan to manage risk to see we can have the possibility to earn well from this trade. Learning from loss is the best thing for us and its a certain way to see we can manage such risk on time. Loss management should be followed and its the best thing we have to do if we are interested to build a quality trade for ourselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The journey of success is not easy but can be well beneficial for us in the long term. Learning from loss is the most important thing in forex and we should however have a plan to manage risk to see we can have the possibility to earn well from this trade. Learning from loss is the best thing for us and its a certain way to see we can manage such risk on time. Loss management should be followed and its the best thing we have to do if we are interested to build a quality trade for ourselves.
    It can not be easy on the journey of success, many things are causing it not to be easy. One of those things which are causing the journey of success not to be easy is the everlasting success that might come out of it. Traders have to likewise know that they can not be trading perfectly all the time, they can only be successful when they have train till they are full of great understanding about this business. Learning from loss is likewise good, and it should be mostly focused on money risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    It was never gonna be easier, we just have to keep on trying and making good decisions. Learning has to be from losses and other wise. Therefore, if we don't get to learn from losses then it means that we are not a good trader. I always try as much as I can to see the fact why I have lost my money and then get to improve, so that I don't get to make such mistakes ever again.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Losses is that you learn from and then from it you get to become a better trader, because when there has been mistakes been made in the business, then you make evaluation to learn from it, there is greater chances that you will not be making the same mistakes again therefore creating so much better space for the trader to become successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Losses is that you learn from and then from it you get to become a better trader, because when there has been mistakes been made in the business, then you make evaluation to learn from it, there is greater chances that you will not be making the same mistakes again therefore creating so much better space for the trader to become successful.
    Only minority of traders who wants to learn from their mistakes because most of the time, traders are carrying out their mistakes for their next trades and decrease their own quality of analysis just to make another losing trades without their awareness. it's really hard to change from bad trader into a good one if people doesn't want to change their habit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Actually, when we are losing we might feel some pain and all that, but that is the way it is, those pains we feel can be converted into power of learning. One good behavior I adopted that helped changed me was learning from the mistakes I made, I always get to make evaluation about my whole trading every week and that alone helped me avoid some past mistakes I had made and never allowed me repeat them again.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Actually, when we are losing we might feel some pain and all that, but that is the way it is, those pains we feel can be converted into power of learning. One good behavior I adopted that helped changed me was learning from the mistakes I made, I always get to make evaluation about my whole trading every week and that alone helped me avoid some past mistakes I had made and never allowed me repeat them again.
    If the loss is big the pain is more and if losses are small and few then i dont think that will be the cause of any pain. Learning from loss is actually how progress can be made in this business and without this, we will have a free fall. No trader is above loss but successful traders are above severe losses, I mean they dont face severe drawdowns during trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The right mindset will enable a trader to learn from losses, the trader who don't have the right mindset will not be able to have learned from losses, but they will also cause themselves to loss more and more. We need to be a good trader who has got the understanding about the business and then know that your success as a forex trader is based on your ability to make evaluation and learn more in dept.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    The learning has to be done in a more consistent manner, because you can't fully learn and understand about the market simply. You need to take time to put in more time and practice so much better. Losses will let you know how you have to improve. If you don't learn from your losses, you will blow off your trading account because of the same bad trading methods.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    The learning has to be done in a more consistent manner, because you can't fully learn and understand about the market simply. You need to take time to put in more time and practice so much better. Losses will let you know how you have to improve. If you don't learn from your losses, you will blow off your trading account because of the same bad trading methods.
    Learning Forex fully is impossible and hence we have to keep learning and to keep learning we need good will power. Will is very important to come up in life and so in Forex trading, our will is the driving force to do all work and make all efforts. After losing money we need the passion to get better and if we continue trading without heeding our mistakes, we are in for serious problems.

Not allowed!

Page 305 of 310 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast