Learning from loss - Page 2
Page 2 of 312 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from loss

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    There are certain stage in a traders life, bad psychology and money management do happen in the early stage with every trader, what is important for aspiring traders to learn is how to deal the market properly and know what are the right move so that he will grow and mature as a trader, if a trader keeps on losing because of a bad psychology it only means that he is stuck in certain level.
    You have said it well sir, forex traders are actually the only one that could save themselves from losing. They have to understand the market first, and after this, they need to strategize on how they will be doing their trading with a good strategy. This is a tactical thing to me, and traders should never take it with levity. After this, they can now resolve to trade with balanced psychology as you have explained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes loss is also a type of experience, we should learn from loss because in this way we can understand the real things which are the cause of loss, or things which we need to avoid for next time, I also lose much money here and learned also good experience from it, we all should accept loss in business and try to understand the reason of loss and avoid that mistakes next time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes loss is also a type of experience, we should learn from loss because in this way we can understand the real things which are the cause of loss, or things which we need to avoid for next time, I also lose much money here and learned also good experience from it, we all should accept loss in business and try to understand the reason of loss and avoid that mistakes next time
    Well, I so much appreciate the traders that utilizes their loss in their advantage. I so much believe that all traders would lose one time or the other, so we should all be preparing for it, and if we have lost, we should try to trace back our steps in order to correct the error that happened. After all, no one is perfect, but when we lose, we should look back and find why.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    yes loss is actually furthermore an type associated with experience, when i In case recognize coming from loss because throughout this way when i can realize your own precise items which are your cause involving loss, or even points in which my partner and i need to avoid intended for subsequently time, we furthermore lose much income here AND ALSO learned furthermore good experience via it, we just about all Should accept loss with institution AS WELL AS try to recognize ones reason involving loss IN ADDITION TO avoid The idea mistakes subsequently day

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.
    yes to learns of the new things as using also the return of the past work on confirming decision to gives of conclusion as referring ones to run with the future as having of the better precision on qualifying risks on moderation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Before we loss in forex trading there is a reason which has caused that loss so therefore we need to ensure that we know the reason and then get to correct it and trade the right way. Losing is not the end of it, we still can become successful after series of loss and that should be after we must have learned and comprehend the business properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Before we loss in forex trading there is a reason which has caused that loss so therefore we need to ensure that we know the reason and then get to correct it and trade the right way. Losing is not the end of it, we still can become successful after series of loss and that should be after we must have learned and comprehend the business properly.
    When a trader lose that time he should have a good sense about the reason of his loss. There is no doubt in it that most of trader's lose due to emotion and greed. But the main thing is that we don't have to repeat those mistakes we have to take good steps and have to control them on time. Losing money by same mistakes would be a bad process of learning. We have to stop that and have to take care of our capital by doing trading with proper management and control.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    In this respect, I must say that loss does not mean that we can not earn from this business, I would like to say that loss is the best teacher and is inevitable in forex trading, we should not worried after getting loss.

We should learn from the mistakes and should try not to repeat that mistake which cause the reason of loss, we should trade bravely and should learn from this loss which is the better way to earn from this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    There is no one who can avoid from loss so it's important to prepare good money management and risk management to prevent big loss. It's no need to be worry with possibility of loss as long as you can control the loss and you could learn from the mistake which caused loss in trading. If you had good money management and risk management then you won't lose more than you could afford to take. And if you prepared trading journal too, then you could learn from the mistake so you won't do same mistake many times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Loss is what we have to really learn from because that will help us a lot, so therefore as a trader it is more better that we take it easy and learn on how to accept loss, loss is in forex trading and all traders will feel the loss no matter what, but then as a matter of fact we all will react to it differently therefore making those who can be patient and endure the loss, thus learning from it, it would make them more successful in the future.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 312 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast