Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 59
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Rate cut and rate rise both are trade able for us because we can work any trading strategy in this business which is give us profit from this market. If we are get profit then its best for us and if we are not got profit then its not good for us. we all need to work hard and concentrate on our learning then our earning is really become easy and possible for us.
    Actually these rate news is tradeable when you can understand it well. In past I have traded this news without good understanding and faced severe losses. So even if you do some crazy things and face losses you need to learn some good lessons from it. What separates winners from losers is their profitable trading system and high quality analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Actually these rate news is tradeable when you can understand it well. In past I have traded this news without good understanding and faced severe losses. So even if you do some crazy things and face losses you need to learn some good lessons from it. What separates winners from losers is their profitable trading system and high quality analysis.
    Rate cut is another high impact news which actually tradeable for all no matter who we are even if we are still beginners. However this not recommended for traders who has not earned a lot of experience from news trading because its impact to market could be awesome if we trade the right positions or turn the tide. For me trading with news is like holding a double-edged knife.

Trader
    Every thing is trade able on this market and if we are make effort then we can make easily good earning from forex trading with our skills. I always try to use high impact news in my trading because these are the golden chance for us to make high income within very small time period. SO I never want to miss this opportunity and must take small risk at these rate cut time and make good profit from this market.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Every thing is trade able on this market and if we are make effort then we can make easily good earning from forex trading with our skills. I always try to use high impact news in my trading because these are the golden chance for us to make high income within very small time period. SO I never want to miss this opportunity and must take small risk at these rate cut time and make good profit from this market.
    tradeable during its release, possible but hard to do that because market is moving too fast and our fingers can't click the orders that fast and skip the platform's system. i tried that so many times and it proved me wrong i couldn't accurately trade any news when it's announcing right away. that's why i use pending orders instead of manual input of trading orders.

Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    This is a screenshot from USD/CAD pair (they just cut their rate last week)

Maybe some question may arise upon looking at this, can i trade in this volatility?
    Yes you can, after you have checked the data, the market will still move towards one direction.
    If you want to enter the market in the volatility then first make sure to do these so you can get a smoother trade
    Tools> Option >Trade
    Watch the trade deviation and set it to 100 pips and click the "one click trading"
    Where is the picture? I don't see any picture.
    But still thank you for this thread. Although I am not interested in doing that, at least I get useful knowledge from your thread. One thing to understand when using this kind of fundamental analysis, we need a currency strength meter so we can put our position on the right currency pair. Thanks for this useful thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Where is the picture? I don't see any picture.
    But still thank you for this thread. Although I am not interested in doing that, at least I get useful knowledge from your thread. One thing to understand when using this kind of fundamental analysis, we need a currency strength meter so we can put our position on the right currency pair. Thanks for this useful thread.
    if you can't see the screenshot in first post of the thread then i'm sure the image has been deleted, moved, or anything that prevent it to show up here. i think we should use our imagination or find ourself the proof from related news and usdcad has regular news about its bank rate. we can see ourself to market with this pair and find the news through calendar to see its impact during its past releases.

Interest rate decisions are usually among the most traded news or economic data release. Be it a rate cut or a rate hike market usually reacts wildly to them. In fact in some cases rate are held at the present rate and yet market still reacts wildly to them if their is any chance that the rate might change soon. So usually a rate cut for any currency might just be a very good once in a very long time sell license.

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Interest rate decisions are usually among the most traded news or economic data release. Be it a rate cut or a rate hike market usually reacts wildly to them. In fact in some cases rate are held at the present rate and yet market still reacts wildly to them if their is any chance that the rate might change soon. So usually a rate cut for any currency might just be a very good once in a very long time sell license.
    i always trading with this kind of news that comes from different currencies. although they doesn't release every month, there are many different currencies that has same news about bank rate which all of them has high impact to market. among all of bank rate from all currencies, i like to trade more with gbp because it has certain move without creating a false spike. a good news to place pending orders to trade.

Trader
    news trading are very risky for traders and if you are use the news time then its really hard for you to earn profit on forex market. If you are focus on your learning then you an trade with any news of this market. forex trading is very risky business and when you are take risk at news time then you risk is double and you earning is same.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    news trading are very risky for traders and if you are use the news time then its really hard for you to earn profit on forex market. If you are focus on your learning then you an trade with any news of this market. forex trading is very risky business and when you are take risk at news time then you risk is double and you earning is same.
    This could only hard to make money from news if you don't get it right and you can't understand how to trade with news. Fortunately I rarely have any issues with news because most of the time I can trade with it and make money from it too. The only best way for me to prevent big spike from market that could lead me directly to stop out or big loss is by using stop loss.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast