Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 58
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 592

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

  1. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Not all things and conditions on market are tradeable. Don't forget about gap movement in weekend, that's the only situation when most traders can do nothing to market because such movements are created during weekend when market is offline. I know there are strategies to analyze next week possible gap and to know where market will go but I think this is less accurate for me to follow. By the way, rate cut is always tradeable and good for traders to use pending order there.
    Many times we dont keep patience and open trades in market conditions we dont understand well and that turns out to be a bad trade. If we want to trade weekends gaps or rate cut or hike, first thing is we should have the understanding of such market conditions. I think patience should be developed and this helps the trader throughout his trading.

  2. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Many times we dont keep patience and open trades in market conditions we dont understand well and that turns out to be a bad trade. If we want to trade weekends gaps or rate cut or hike, first thing is we should have the understanding of such market conditions. I think patience should be developed and this helps the trader throughout his trading.
    If anyone not understand market condition so it is batter to wait until condition will clear we never take chance to trade on these big news because we expect minimum 200 pip movement and our all the planing goes fail if we are not trading well with it so we need to clear our mind first then we will make a good trade for work .

  3. #573
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    According to me, the rate cut is risky, most of the times it goes down, sometimes it goes up but the movement is often zigzag and very volatile. Keep in mind that the rate cut is risky but strong grip on fundamental analysis would be required. So, I think candles charts is good tool for market study but news have big effect on currency pairs, it is suggested we should always make the decision with porper analysis of the market for better results.

  4. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    According to me, the rate cut is risky, most of the times it goes down, sometimes it goes up but the movement is often zigzag and very volatile. Keep in mind that the rate cut is risky but strong grip on fundamental analysis would be required. So, I think candles charts is good tool for market study but news have big effect on currency pairs, it is suggested we should always make the decision with porper analysis of the market for better results.
    Yes, it has to do with the news as well, that is what that makes it more risky, I don't trade the news and I will not advice any one to trade the news either because I know that forex trading market is risky and then news trading obviously makes it more risky, as one has to be able to learn and trade the way by which the risk will be reduced.

  5. #575
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,329
    rate cut is risky and need more information before news release because the rumors can give an effect in market even though news has not come so i think if we not have a good knowledge of this about fundamental it more better for us to avoid this and not trade until the market it stable again, i have bad experience of this one and am not recommended for trader especially to new comers to trade with news.

  6. #576
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    rate cut is risky and need more information before news release because the rumors can give an effect in market even though news has not come so i think if we not have a good knowledge of this about fundamental it more better for us to avoid this and not trade until the market it stable again, i have bad experience of this one and am not recommended for trader especially to new comers to trade with news.
    Although I must say that the general means and method of trading are all containing some risk, that is for sure and how the business works. But we can make money from the market if we have learned if we have the knowledge and skills it takes for succeeding. Rate cut isn't my style because it has to do with use, my concept is the trading with candle stick patterns.

  7. #577
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Although I must say that the general means and method of trading are all containing some risk, that is for sure and how the business works. But we can make money from the market if we have learned if we have the knowledge and skills it takes for succeeding. Rate cut isn't my style because it has to do with use, my concept is the trading with candle stick patterns.
    You can try to trade the rate cut news with candlestick patterns too. If you haven't experienced that you may try to do it. Use minimum risk first or at least do it with your demo account because most news can be indicated by candlestick patterns. When you don't see them showing up in one time frame then try to look out for another with different time frames, higher and lower ones.

  8. #578
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    If anyone not understand market condition so it is batter to wait until condition will clear we never take chance to trade on these big news because we expect minimum 200 pip movement and our all the planing goes fail if we are not trading well with it so we need to clear our mind first then we will make a good trade for work .
    i have do like that and when i don't know what is condition will happen in this market so the best decision is i avoid that news because it's too danger if i push my self to open any trade, so i think i agree with you because to trade by news we not just enough only watching or see the actual data but before that we must to know any rumors at out there.

  9. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    You can try to trade the rate cut news with candlestick patterns too. If you haven't experienced that you may try to do it. Use minimum risk first or at least do it with your demo account because most news can be indicated by candlestick patterns. When you don't see them showing up in one time frame then try to look out for another with different time frames, higher and lower ones.
    Rate cut, unemployment news and everything is trade-able provided you understand the situation and make good interpretation of it. It is good to trade any news with low risk, but my advice is not to trade any news based on chart patterns, you need fundamental analysis. Rate cut is a high impact news and can surely have a big impact on the currency pairs.

  10. #580
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    Rate cut and rate rise both are trade able for us because we can work any trading strategy in this business which is give us profit from this market. If we are get profit then its best for us and if we are not got profit then its not good for us. we all need to work hard and concentrate on our learning then our earning is really become easy and possible for us.

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •