Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 57
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    to know about ratecut is profitable trade or not you should to know or follow about the news of it, because like a last november about BOE the rate is good but out of an expectation and the price is not rise but fall, market want more than 50% but the actual data is only 50% so that is can not help to the price, so following topic before releasing is good.
    reading related news would do some helps to explain why and how market moved that way. according to most of our experience in trading the news, we simply thought that if news has positive result then it should give market some positive feedback as well. things happens in forex market won't always stay that way because we must also play our logic to understand the news. if a country increase its interest rates then it would bother its economy growth as things would cost more expensive and less customers would purchase more stuffs because of increased price.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    reading related news would do some helps to explain why and how market moved that way. according to most of our experience in trading the news, we simply thought that if news has positive result then it should give market some positive feedback as well. things happens in forex market won't always stay that way because we must also play our logic to understand the news. if a country increase its interest rates then it would bother its economy growth as things would cost more expensive and less customers would purchase more stuffs because of increased price.
    I have done this for some times and then I learned that the news is going to make my trading confusing, so I don't bother about reading the news any more. I only do make use of the technical trading method I have been making use of, that has been the best means I have been able to trade. If you want to trade in the market, it is either you make use of one method, as combining them will only get you confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I have done this for some times and then I learned that the news is going to make my trading confusing, so I don't bother about reading the news any more. I only do make use of the technical trading method I have been making use of, that has been the best means I have been able to trade. If you want to trade in the market, it is either you make use of one method, as combining them will only get you confused.
    that is more good if you only depend on technical analysis and only use one method trading that's mean you should avoid any news, i only thinking about news before the news release especially about bid rate many topic talk about that and what the market want about the result of actual is it the same or not. so we should give attention for this to know more the direction of price where want to going.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    it does confusing but with a little effort spend there and slow down our reading about news then we can make it right. i admitted it's hard to understand how news really move with market sometime but with confidence with our ability then we must believe that we can do it. otherwise if you're a technical trader then this news must be not suitable with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    it does confusing but with a little effort spend there and slow down our reading about news then we can make it right. i admitted it's hard to understand how news really move with market sometime but with confidence with our ability then we must believe that we can do it. otherwise if you're a technical trader then this news must be not suitable with you.
    To trade any kind of news one needs to get strong hold of fundamental analysis and for managing the risks. We often see such things occurring in the market, like a positive news and the currency gets bearish and so on. In trading, a trader needs to learn lots of things about the market from his experience, so trader should be able to handle such uncertain behaviors.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    To trade any kind of news one needs to get strong hold of fundamental analysis and for managing the risks. We often see such things occurring in the market, like a positive news and the currency gets bearish and so on. In trading, a trader needs to learn lots of things about the market from his experience, so trader should be able to handle such uncertain behaviors.
    There are major news like Rate cut or hike and many more which can shake the market and to earn with it lot of stronghold on its analysis and alertness is needed. News can be a good earning opportunity, but the mere intention of earning is not going to bring us profits, during news we get what we deserve. Traders should avoid emotions that can quickly bring stop outs during news.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    There are major news like Rate cut or hike and many more which can shake the market and to earn with it lot of stronghold on its analysis and alertness is needed. News can be a good earning opportunity, but the mere intention of earning is not going to bring us profits, during news we get what we deserve. Traders should avoid emotions that can quickly bring stop outs during news.
    interest rate news is tradeable but not suggested to trade at current time because market will move so fast and we can't close or open orders manually due to market instability. if we force it then we'll receive a lot of requotes then. trading with such news as interest rate is best do be done with pending orders. there we set our pending orders complete with take profits and stop loss because we don't want to miss the chance of news and still keep our trading safe with stop loss. it's a win win solution for me when i trade with this news.

Sure ! Rate cut is tradeable if you know how to go about trading from fundamental analysis point of view . If there is a rate cut for in stance on dollars , it is normal for that event to weaken dollars for that period of time and currency pairs like GBPUSD , EURSUD , NZDUSD , AUDUSD will go up higher all other things being equal while the currency pairs like USDJPY , USDCHF will come down . A trader would only need to exercise little patience before taking position because there may be spike which could have negative effect on early entry

As so far the market is concerned, any thing is tradeable, but to make money from the market needs good trading skills and experience because a lot more of things needs to be learned and mastered about the business. You will loss your money if you don't have the right skills and trading experience. Trading is not a simple business, you should be able to know if news is the type of trading method you can handle or not, pick wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    As so far the market is concerned, any thing is tradeable, but to make money from the market needs good trading skills and experience because a lot more of things needs to be learned and mastered about the business. You will loss your money if you don't have the right skills and trading experience. Trading is not a simple business, you should be able to know if news is the type of trading method you can handle or not, pick wisely.
    Not all things and conditions on market are tradeable. Don't forget about gap movement in weekend, that's the only situation when most traders can do nothing to market because such movements are created during weekend when market is offline. I know there are strategies to analyze next week possible gap and to know where market will go but I think this is less accurate for me to follow. By the way, rate cut is always tradeable and good for traders to use pending order there.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast