Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 56
Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 592

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

  1. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    One thing that actually can't be tradeable it's gap movement. We can't trade that ever because it happens during market's day off and we can do nothing about it. We can analyze market to predict gap but I'm not really sure if it's safe method to do this kind of trading. But there's methods to trade this market and I also traded with indexes too with all this gap movement and great profits. Fortunately we won't see any gap from interest rate news because mostly news are released within working day.
    Yes in my case too, I would like to be safe and close the trades when any important news is there at the weekend, Regading rate cut, I think and as I found from the traders I know, that some are liking the news and some just think it can only give losses. Rate cut is risky, though most times it goes down, sometimes it goes up but the movement is often zig zag and very volatile.

  2. #552
    Thanks for the explanation , but I need to mention here that a good knowledge of fundamental analysis is required if rate cut or rate hike is to be traded successfully. We can not just take this in isolation and be discussing whether it is tradable or not. This is just one out of so many fundamental indices that market reacts to. If the news is not well priced in before it takes place, there tends to be a serious market reactions and this could provide better opportunity for a well informed fundamental analysis trader to make more green pips but if the news( rate cut or rate hike) is already priced in , there could mild or no reaction because market would have prepared for that already.

  3. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Yes in my case too, I would like to be safe and close the trades when any important news is there at the weekend, Regading rate cut, I think and as I found from the traders I know, that some are liking the news and some just think it can only give losses. Rate cut is risky, though most times it goes down, sometimes it goes up but the movement is often zig zag and very volatile.
    Being safe in trading really has different way based on how traders manage their trading. I previously said to keep safe in trading by not following the news because it could give sudden impact to market and could turn our whole profitable trades if we haven't analyzed market yet. Rate cut or anything about interest rate news are tradeable but for best trading scenario for technical traders it's best to stay away from it.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  4. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Being safe in trading really has different way based on how traders manage their trading. I previously said to keep safe in trading by not following the news because it could give sudden impact to market and could turn our whole profitable trades if we haven't analyzed market yet. Rate cut or anything about interest rate news are tradeable but for best trading scenario for technical traders it's best to stay away from it.
    We have to just trade what we can, no obligation to go for news if we are technical traders, and in what way we can understand better. In past I used to trade even the news with high risk, thinking that way I can make it big and fast. We have to learn from our past errors and mistakes that is how our future trading can get better.

  5. #555
    Trader Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    9,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Being safe in trading really has different way based on how traders manage their trading. I previously said to keep safe in trading by not following the news because it could give sudden impact to market and could turn our whole profitable trades if we haven't analyzed market yet. Rate cut or anything about interest rate news are tradeable but for best trading scenario for technical traders it's best to stay away from it.
    We think alike, the same thing I have been saying and if we want to trade in profitable way, we just have to be sure of the method we are making use of, the news method does not seem to me as such a method that will make us money on the long term, the news trading method will only make us loss even more and more. The news we expect to make a bullish action often does not end that way.

  6. #556
    For those that do not trade fundamental analysis in forex trading , it is better to stay off from trading when economic news on rate decision is about to take place because of the possibility of losing the entire account . It takes a good knowledge of fundamental analysis to trade rate cut or rate hike decision and when one knows that he is not very versatile in fundamental analysis of trading , the best thing is to stand aside , allow the market to react to the news and take position when normalcy returns to the market.

  7. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For those that do not trade fundamental analysis in forex trading , it is better to stay off from trading when economic news on rate decision is about to take place because of the possibility of losing the entire account . It takes a good knowledge of fundamental analysis to trade rate cut or rate hike decision and when one knows that he is not very versatile in fundamental analysis of trading , the best thing is to stand aside , allow the market to react to the news and take position when normalcy returns to the market.
    Actually those who dont use fundamental analysis should stay off when there is any important news release in the market. Rate is about the reduction in the interest rates and this is definitely going to effect all the business sectors and industry. Rate cut being a major news poses both risk and opportunity for earning but strong grip on fundamental analysis would be required.

  8. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Actually those who dont use fundamental analysis should stay off when there is any important news release in the market. Rate is about the reduction in the interest rates and this is definitely going to effect all the business sectors and industry. Rate cut being a major news poses both risk and opportunity for earning but strong grip on fundamental analysis would be required.
    Whether it is about rate cut, rate hike or any other high impact news, experience is very important so that a trader is aware of how the market can b e effected with these news and how he can trade with good sense. We never know exactly how things can pan out in regards with the rates, so we need to be alert for a quiet market or a choppy one after the rate cut. Rate cut is one of the major news and often turns out to be a market shaker and I dont think even the pro traders can regard it simple to trade it.

  9. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Whether it is about rate cut, rate hike or any other high impact news, experience is very important so that a trader is aware of how the market can b e effected with these news and how he can trade with good sense. We never know exactly how things can pan out in regards with the rates, so we need to be alert for a quiet market or a choppy one after the rate cut. Rate cut is one of the major news and often turns out to be a market shaker and I dont think even the pro traders can regard it simple to trade it.
    Rate cut is one of the major news and if you want to trade it you need to be familiar how things can pan out after such news release. Candles charts is good tool for market study but news have big effect on currency pairs so news need fundamental analysis and just candles cannot be sufficient. Actually different market conditions would require different strategies

  10. #560
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,329
    to know about ratecut is profitable trade or not you should to know or follow about the news of it, because like a last november about BOE the rate is good but out of an expectation and the price is not rise but fall, market want more than 50% but the actual data is only 50% so that is can not help to the price, so following topic before releasing is good.

Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •