Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 50
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

We can trade any thing we want to in the forex trading market. But, not all will make profits from it, that is the reason why before we take on any trades. It has to be well analyzed and we have to know the right money and risk management to be used. A lot of traders are losing their money in the market, we don't have to think of making fast amount of money from the market all times, so if you are new, I suggest the news concept be avoided till you get some certain experience first.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by qaiser1 View Post
    Yeah sure rate cut are trade able for us. When any currency rate cut news are released then that currency is move really big within very short time. We must need to focus on this market when any type of big news like rate cut are comes. If that currency rate is increase then its make that currency strong and if its rate is cut then that currency pair is make weak and its good short opportunity for us.
    Definitely search news can give us big money in a short time but we have to realise the fact that there are many people who are professional enough and who would suggest that we should not trade the market in such times because the market is really volatile and you simply get out of control and you will not be able to control the forex market and you can lose money
    If you Try, You risk Failing: If you don't, You ensure it.

[QUOTE=sameeh;682916]rate cut can happen anytime but it is not easy to detect this time and this depend on guess i think because it is not easy to know when this happen, rate cut can be traded by the trader and he can make some profits from it, but this requires careful during trading as this type of trading may be dangerous and the trader may face loses during trading.[/QUOT]

we can find when the time for the interest rate news story will be released by looking at forex news sites and thus we can avoid when we doubt the price movements, so I think traders can make big profits and also can have big lose, for that trader must see the development of fundamental news in detail..

Rte cut or rate hike can be traded with good profits coming out in returns but you must have learned fundamental analysis of trading first . You cannot just wake up and say you want to trade it when you have not learned trading through fundamental analysis . If for instance , FED hikes rate in December as it has been speculated, that will boost dollar's strength and currency pairs like EURUSD , GBPUSD will be good for sell( All other things being equal) as a result of dollars gaining strength and the extent to which the news last in the market is determined by how much the news itself is priced in . I trade rate cut if I get a very good opportunity and when the market is not clear enough , I stay off because it is better to do that than to force a trade and lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Rte cut or rate hike can be traded with good profits coming out in returns but you must have learned fundamental analysis of trading first . You cannot just wake up and say you want to trade it when you have not learned trading through fundamental analysis . If for instance , FED hikes rate in December as it has been speculated, that will boost dollar's strength and currency pairs like EURUSD , GBPUSD will be good for sell( All other things being equal) as a result of dollars gaining strength and the extent to which the news last in the market is determined by how much the news itself is priced in . I trade rate cut if I get a very good opportunity and when the market is not clear enough , I stay off because it is better to do that than to force a trade and lose money.
    just like when we're trading the other news, rate cut is also tradable and to do that we just simply read related information and must know what's going on with related currency. whether it's rate hike or else, we should know why and how it impacts the market. in technical way, we could calculate the previous movements from older announcements then remember the tricks.

You can trade any news that comes out especially the rate cut, because the market will definitely react vehemently in some ways, I remember when the Swiss National bank announced a new policy about interest rate some years ago, the impact was catastrophic for most traders and even forex brokers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    You can trade any news that comes out especially the rate cut, because the market will definitely react vehemently in some ways, I remember when the Swiss National bank announced a new policy about interest rate some years ago, the impact was catastrophic for most traders and even forex brokers.
    Such don't happen all the times, but what which happens all the times is the chart technical movement, even some good traders that are good at making good decisions and analysis will be able to foresee every thing on the chart via following the trend and following trading discipline. So we don't have to always think that the news has all the informations we need.

Trader
    news have information actually but really not all time because some time we can lose here because of some bad decisions, we all should trade wisely and make sure we are using some proper plan for it, trade will be easy for us if we give it time and give it proper attention, news or technical both are good but depend on us how much we will give it time and attention so success is in our hands we can avail it or we can lose it

Banned
    Well if we want to succeed trading in the forex market we need to spend time to learn and develop a good knowledge and skills about the market before trading in the market, that's the most important thing that's when it will be possible for us to trade at any condition of the market and make good amount of money from the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    Such don't happen all the times, but what which happens all the times is the chart technical movement, even some good traders that are good at making good decisions and analysis will be able to foresee every thing on the chart via following the trend and following trading discipline. So we don't have to always think that the news has all the informations we need.
    It does not happen all the time, but it is happening at times, that is why traders will have to take caution before they ever traded the market. We all need to prepare for possible things that might happen in the market, the rate cut or hike is part of it. And the both can be traded based n the expectation of the trader about that country at that time.

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast