Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 3
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, the importance of this fundamental trading is what is holding the forex business. traders will not be using the chart analysis always in working in this business, that can affect them. and they can be making their money when the tow are known by them accurately.
    That said, you need to hold sometimes for quite a long term too. And it won't be easy for any trader to hold a long term trade as well since the nerve will kick them as well. We need a good heart preparation as well a good risk management in here to make any entry. Don't rush and don't trade too big; that's the key.

when rates are cut the markets jum and show the best in all sources that we are able to make the right trading aspect and it also brings investor confidence and makes it even better for all traders to work with the best formulations that we see out htere we are all known to work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That said, you need to hold sometimes for quite a long term too. And it won't be easy for any trader to hold a long term trade as well since the nerve will kick them as well. We need a good heart preparation as well a good risk management in here to make any entry. Don't rush and don't trade too big; that's the key.
    Well, that will be the choice of the trading system of the trader to decide, I know that it is good to hold positions for quite a reasonable time sometimes, that is the same way traders should try to quit the trades that are not giving them further hope. This is not a hard thing, it also depends on the condition of the market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I do not find that the making of the trading as a tool which can help us to find more about the types of the market conditions can be very good to a certain degrees . so we have to find more about the market details and I may find that the best thing to do is to be able to think of the news daily
    Trading in the light of news on daily can not give the desirable result, we should also keep in mind our trading plan and strategy then we should watch the forex news, after that we should do the decision and should entered in the market. Trading with this method we can earn reasonable amount from this business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Trading in the light of news on daily can not give the desirable result, we should also keep in mind our trading plan and strategy then we should watch the forex news, after that we should do the decision and should entered in the market. Trading with this method we can earn reasonable amount from this business.
    yes, that is by knowing the direction which the market will be dancing towards for the day, it can be the good thing for traders to do and will have their money with the news trading, and that is why the analysis on the daily and news are working alike.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, that is by knowing the direction which the market will be dancing towards for the day, it can be the good thing for traders to do and will have their money with the news trading, and that is why the analysis on the daily and news are working alike.
    News trading analysis could be very profitable for trader's if its working for them in average, and yeah this is a very good opportunity to gain good amount of money in forex, Personally I don't do trade on news but so many fundamental trader's are taking the advantage of news trading. I am happy for all those trader's who are gaining good money on news.

Actually It is the first time i hear about the rate cut . and also i do not read about in any of the forums . .so I may need to some article to show me the real facts of that . and which if it can help me ion the trading or no . also . i do not know about the way which we can use it .

Banned
    That is related to the news and to me I don't trade the news so therefore I don't trade it, I simply follow what I have on the technical chart and candle stick pattern. The US recently increased their interest rate from 0.25 to 0.50 percent, thus I was expecting a stronger Dollar but then it seems like the opposite is happening and ever since then there hasn't been any setup for me to trade the pair.

yes dear tarder the rate cut has a great impact on the forex trading adn you ahve to learn the news anaylsis the strategies that belong to the news trading so you ahve work hard in order to becom a good trader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    News trading analysis could be very profitable for trader's if its working for them in average, and yeah this is a very good opportunity to gain good amount of money in forex, Personally I don't do trade on news but so many fundamental trader's are taking the advantage of news trading. I am happy for all those trader's who are gaining good money on news.
    Well, the news trading is profit massing, just the way it can make traders lose all his fortunes. But with my recent discovery, I think traders needs to plan and calculate their management and protective measures on news more than anything relating to it. If the trader is truly secured with their news trading, I am sure that even if they have 50% winning, they can still make good earning through it.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast