Is "RateCut" tradeable? - Page 10
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Is "RateCut" tradeable?

Anything news can be traded by traders who believes so, to me, I just do think that forex trading is a risky business and i just have to follow the less risky methods when trading. I think the news is risky and so many people are losing their money to it, furthermore, technical approach of trading seems to be the best.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Anything news can be traded by traders who believes so, to me, I just do think that forex trading is a risky business and i just have to follow the less risky methods when trading. I think the news is risky and so many people are losing their money to it, furthermore, technical approach of trading seems to be the best.
    If you understand the method of news trading then you won't say that it risky to those who trade news, news trading is the safest way to trade and make money, but to people who don't understand this method of trading they see it as a risky method of trading. I see news trading as a risky method too because I don't really no how it work, so I don't trade the news but for trader who no and understand it very well, it the safest method of trading.

Trader
    In my opinion, forex market is risky and tough and nothing is easy in the forex market, we have to do lot of hard work and have to read some forex related books, articles and digest in order to understand this business and also rate cut issues which is also a tough to understand, so give proper time to learning for understanding the rat cut issues and forex trading.

Rate cuts are really important in these market having said that there is a good issue that comes for us in the right moving strategy that works for us the best uis yet to be found and for the right reason that we work with the best trader is that we have to run the given channels that we have to work with

Well, I have been following the market and I have been learning some things about the rate cut and all that, therefore I have got to learn that when the rate cut or release is been issued, the said pair gains value, therefore I will say that the best way to trade the rate is to buy the pair in expectation of it appreciating in value.

I think rate cuts are properly well established to show what is the right properly well intodused working process that we see when trading forex for the right working chance that we see around we can do a lot of it i the right processes that we have to understand there is a lot of good that usuualy comes with rates cut these is the incoming of money or the reduse of money from the market. these works well for all those who are able to

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is possible to have the rate cut and the currency will not be favored, it is possible as well to have the rate cut, and the currency be supported. The market is what we have to be looking at in every possible ways. That is what will make us get what is to be done and have the right decisions in the market. Traders needs to have the patience on interpretation before this can be done.
    Anything can goes in trading forex trading is uncertain market and it can show us differ kinds of trading result in forex, On more thing that is important would be to focus on limited amount of money here, our target should be lower too so that we can achieve our target by lesser risk in forex. Discipline can give good support in gaining consistent amount of earnings every month or quarlty in forex.

there's no need to be surprised since every news about all currencies can be seen in economic calendar which can be found on many sources. we may know the time of news release but not surely know what is the final result of a news, whether it's good for the currency or not. all we can see that in our trading chart, market will suddenly moves in high amount of pips, mostly after the news has been released. this is a perfect opportunity for trader to set pending orders to earn a lot of pips.

Of course it is tradable, and it will gives us a lot of profits after the news release. I remembered the last rate cut of CHF which caused hundreds of pips movement in all pairs that related to CHF. Some people must be got rich after that while others suffered and get stopped-out in matter of hours. Just be prepared whenever you know that there are news of Interest Rates, do not forget to set stop loss because if market turn against us, we will be welcomed by stopped-out account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Anything can goes in trading forex trading is uncertain market and it can show us differ kinds of trading result in forex, On more thing that is important would be to focus on limited amount of money here, our target should be lower too so that we can achieve our target by lesser risk in forex. Discipline can give good support in gaining consistent amount of earnings every month or quarlty in forex.
    It may be so that anything might go because there are lost of the strategies did not know but some other traders are usisng it. But let us all b sure that the money we are usisng to trade is a good one that will support the working we are usisng it for. And let us all be sure that there is a way that we are protecting our account with.

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast