Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool Learn trading by Japnese candle for newbie

Untitled - Copy.png

This thread is for all the newbie who have no idea to start trading. Experience traders know the trading through the study of the Japanese candle stick but I am creating this thread for newbie who will be easily understood the way of the trading simply following the bearish and bullish candle stick.

In the above image i have shown the two types of candles.

1. bullish candle

2. bearish candle

If you want to make trade in bullish candle then you must follow the bullish opening and closing points for yours trade. If you want to make trade in bearish candle then you simply have to follow the above image of bearish candle where you can see the order opening and closing points clearly. In this way you can just make trading simply just by following the candle stick pattern.

Please ask anything or share yours valued opinion about my thread as I am always ready to learn more and more about the forex business.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Newbie should at least know the basic of candles, because it is best way the market price can be represented, a single candle shows a lot of information about the price for that timeframe, new traders should know the difference between bullish and bearish candle and also be able to recognize hammers, doji, pins, marubuzo etc

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The candle stick could be helpful when it has been learned the right way, the more reason why traders don't get to make use of the candle stick properly when trading is because they always do make use of it the wrong way, in the sense that they keep on taking any trades that they see that have formed, but there should be some means of gauging it to know the reliable one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    That two candles show market strong trend on bearish and bullish side. That is very important thing if we are open sell orders after making bearish candle then next candle is make strong bullish then we need to closed it and if bearish candle make then we need to to closed buy order because that time market weak and may be its goes more down side.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Very good and informative thread for the new traders to learn the trading by Japanese candlesticks patterns you can get good bullish and bearish candle patterns and also find good trend using the candlestick patterns, you can make your trading simple and easy and also you can earn good income...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    your example is really good about bullish and bearish candle of market. Whenever market show its strong trend trend then we will se bullish candle formation and when market is weak then its the bearish candle on chart. We must identify that which candle is make after close then decide where is market going next in the chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    Quote Originally Posted by louge3 View Post
    your example is really good about bullish and bearish candle of market. Whenever market show its strong trend trend then we will se bullish candle formation and when market is weak then its the bearish candle on chart. We must identify that which candle is make after close then decide where is market going next in the chart.
    Determining the market trend through the study of the Japnees candle we can always make the good earning from forex because when we are sure that in the next moment market is where going then we can make a solid decision about opening sell or buy trade.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I think the newbies trader have the ideas about the candle and have be sure which way the moment of the market because when the market is show strong trend then it mean that they have bullish candle and market move up so we have get idea and find the right price to buy the market and when the market shows the weak then it is bearish candle and market move down then we find the right place to sell the market i think it will be helpful for the newbies trader to open the order in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    candle stick study is a great source for earning and planing for trade , on internet there are so many pattern available for trading purposes, like double top,double bottom,shoot star candle stick ,bullish engulfing and bearish engulfing and so many other pattern available for trading purposes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Always I get confused about the candles. Which one is bearing and bullish I didn't understand. I only understood that market is up and down. But know I know about it. Bullish means high and bearish means low. New traders should understand this. They have to know about the candles. Without knowing it will be hard to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast