Do you know what is "Open Gap"? - Page 7
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know what is "Open Gap"?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Do you know what is "Open Gap"?

Forex trading won't always stay steady all of the times and we always need to be prepared for anything worse that might just happen. If we want to make a good income in this business, then we need to specially watch the weekend's position. As for the reason, the chance of open gap is very high compared to ordinary days trading. I won't say things like open gap won't happen in ordinary days trading as well. They might be if a high news impact just suddenly got released.

As for the open gap in the weekend, every traders will need to watch out for the possible jump. And as how to check it, you need to check the news on the saturday and the sunday. If you find a breaking news or a high impact news, then there is a chance the market will open in a big gap whether it's going upwards or even downwards.

Here's the example:

You might think again about closing the position over the weekend or just hope to earn even more money from the gap.
    But let me tell you something, even if you used stop loss in this kind of event, it won't work at all if the gap is further than your stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right, it is very good for traders to be disciplined and never try to do the things which are related to gabling in the market. And to me, I see the gaps trading system to be a gambling way of trading, and this is highly unreasonable and unrealistic as well. Forex traders need the good trading system that they can actually defend.
    Yup correct sir, this is really true that we have to stick to our trading management and our promises. Discipline is important to become a handsome trader in forex, and gambling force trader's to beyond of their trading limitations, they try to do adopt many trading theories and play blindly in the market, and it lead to a lot of losses in forex. Its realistic for trader's to know about their trading niche at first in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I know about the opening gaps and I have got to know that in forex trading the gaps does not open at all times, it is not consistent in forex trading. but then we need to be careful when trading because some times there might be huge gap that could make us loss. Well, EURJPY opened with a gap and it is refilling I have taken a screen shot of it so as to show to you guys that it refills most of the times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yup correct sir, this is really true that we have to stick to our trading management and our promises. Discipline is important to become a handsome trader in forex, and gambling force trader's to beyond of their trading limitations, they try to do adopt many trading theories and play blindly in the market, and it lead to a lot of losses in forex. Its realistic for trader's to know about their trading niche at first in trading.
    i believe that, in any situation of the forex trading, the management is important for traders, and traders will be more of gambling when they do not do well with their management in the business. and the limitations to trading strategies will not affect traders in that way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i believe that, in any situation of the forex trading, the management is important for traders, and traders will be more of gambling when they do not do well with their management in the business. and the limitations to trading strategies will not affect traders in that way.
    Trading success or consistent earning will be never execute in our trading account with this way, you are right that management is the real backbone of our trading business and its more important than a trading strategy for us, all trading strategies have limitations and its impossible to gain money with any high risky trading in forex, trader's have to be caution about the use of their lot size any risk with any kind of trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trading success or consistent earning will be never execute in our trading account with this way, you are right that management is the real backbone of our trading business and its more important than a trading strategy for us, all trading strategies have limitations and its impossible to gain money with any high risky trading in forex, trader's have to be caution about the use of their lot size any risk with any kind of trading strategy.
    yes, i can not my friend, traders should trade with their good skills, that is what i know which can help traders of forex business. not the way of gaping which is of high risk or other ways which will increase the risk of trading of the trader in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    [lang=id]management is very important to support the system with well or also their trading ability to manage the business, good management will make them think realistic and set the order with wisely, no matter for what methods is used for , they need to always support them with good management,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]management is very important to support the system with well or also their trading ability to manage the business, good management will make them think realistic and set the order with wisely, no matter for what methods is used for , they need to always support them with good management,[/lang]
    yes, the management is helping traders of forex business, and the management is not good when the strategy is not good too. that is why traders can not be working with bad strategy in tehir account, that can affect the trader and money will be lost also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    You will most likely see gap on the market when a weekend has some news released on it. Well, I am not worried about that any more since I make sure that I make my analysis and learn when to open my position and when not to. Also in my experience the gap has always gone in my favor thus I think I should just pay attention to my analysis method.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    Management is important to make an effective trading analysis consistently on your charts, some time you could be wrong on chart but good management will give you consistent gains with consistent profitable analysis. A wrong use of management would increase the infuriate, and I am sure that it can hurt trader's in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Management is important to make an effective trading analysis consistently on your charts, some time you could be wrong on chart but good management will give you consistent gains with consistent profitable analysis. A wrong use of management would increase the infuriate, and I am sure that it can hurt trader's in forex.
    Well, you are very right, the only means by which any trader could be consistent is by having their right trading management in their disposal. It is very good for traders to learn this above all trading deeds, and make sure you have the tight management, it is the quickest way for traders to make success in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast