using limit order
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: using limit order

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 0

using limit order

forex markets can be volatile and difficult to predict. While limiting the impact of any adverse price movements, using limit orders can help you

capitalize on short term price movements.

A limit order is simply a standing amount at which you have instructed you forex firm to buy or sell a position.

Setting these limits protects you and your investments.

While there are no guarantees that the use of these types of orders will limit your losses and protect your profits in all market conditions, a

disciplined use of market orders will help you reduce the risk that you are taking. It will also give you peace of mind in your trading.

But using limit order trader must analyses the market first and follow the right news and be carefull with news which has

totally votality to the market

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Using limit-orders is recommended to all newbie traders for helping with discipline. This also makes them give up the emotional trading and trains them to estimate and plan their movements.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by RoboForex Trader; 02-06-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Thanks for sharing. At first I only trade with certain indicators, when I had to entry, and when I had to exit from the market. At first I was trading safely so that I can withdraw with satisfactory results. Then the next trading, I was faced with quite a dangerous market conditions, when the fundamentals are fairly dragged my capital. I had never studied in depth trading, ooo there were also fundamental. And then I also know the take profit, stop loss and limit orders as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    it very important we use limit order when trading,it makes our capital safe,moreover it will define our aim and the amount of pips we are looking to get and the amount of pips we can afford to lose when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    forex markets can be volatile and difficult to predict. While limiting the impact of any adverse price movements, using limit orders can help you

A limit order is simply a standing amount at which you have instructed you forex firm to buy or sell a position.

While there are no guarantees that the use of these types of orders will limit your losses and protect your profits in all market conditions, a

disciplined use of market orders will help you reduce the risk that you are taking. It will also give you peace of mind in your trading.

But using limit order trader must analyses the market first and follow the right news and be carefull with news which has

could it not be dangerous if we use a limit order?
    how if we use buy stop?

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    yes indeed limit order is very important because the forex market is a very volatile and dangerous market ,and you could lose a lot of money in a very short amount of time , and so if you`re welling to decrease the risk involved with forex trading then using limit order is a mus for you ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I'm doing by using the commands Ltd when Leave chart for several hours or days, or when the price is moving very quickly and also I use it when trade on the news because the news is moving 50 points in during a few seconds, so you should I follow price strongly even realize good profits by trading on the news

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post

He choose very important and in particular in the early stages of trading for traders beginners because this makes them stay away from market fluctuations and that they protect their capital, whether small or large, in particular in times of News and violent movements and this thing makes constants many become inside them is to stay away ngreed and determine exactly what is wanted of every deal and determine what is the loss that he wants to go out in case of occurrence that this matter has so many benefits and appear with novice forces

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    The high quantities of make use of generally found in currency trading can offer traders the prospective to make big benefits, but also to experience large failures. For this reason, traders should implement an effective trading technique that contains both quit and restrict purchases to handle their roles.

Stop and restrict purchases in currency trading are basically using the same way as traders use them in the inventory exchange. A restrict purchase allows a trader to set the lowest or highest possible cost at which they would like to buy or offer, while a quit purchase allows a trader to specify the particular cost at which they would like to buy or offer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    Using limit-orders is recommended to all newbie traders for helping with discipline. This also makes them give up the emotional trading and trains them to estimate and plan their movements.
    I am new in forex trading. But, I don't see that limit-orders can really help me discipline. For example, I set stop loss at Support/Resistance line. But, when the price near with them, I always change my stop loss, and sometimes I remove it. May be it's my psychology. Currently, I don't use limit-orders anymore. I want to practice my psychology with not use limit-orders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast