Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOLD PSAR

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile GOLD PSAR

Hello dear forum members,

I would describe about GOLD PSAR Expert Advisor in this topic

As this is new to me since i am not using EA's for my trading i am learning and will describe in details along with my trades with this EA.

Thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Hi dear, may I know what is the difference between GOLD PSAR ea and PSAR EA?

best of luck dear...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    First of all from where I have to download the ea? I think thread creator have not explained much about it. Gold PSAR expert advisor seeming a good ea, Nsawork when you will post more about this ea?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Come On Nsawork, start to post about GOLD PSAR, waiting for that ea 28th is coming so deadline is not much far now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Come On Nsawork, start to post about GOLD PSAR, waiting for that ea 28th is coming so deadline is not much far now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    First of all from where I have to download the ea? I think thread creator have not explained much about it. Gold PSAR expert advisor seeming a good ea, Nsawork when you will post more about this ea?

I am sorry i wanted to write but i am not well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Expert advisors are one of the best way you can make money in the forex market. making money manually is a good thing but with a proper way is really a bad thing to do. Making money in the forex market is one of the toughest way to earn money but fastest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is better to write on something that we have to share with others since this place is meant to share knowledge and ideas and we must not just post anything for posting sake without thinking of the other serious minded forum users who are here to learn and contribute. The owner of this thread talks about EA he wants to share and up till now he has not deemed it fit to give us any update. Let us maintain the standard and the quality that this forum is known for

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is better to write on something that we have to share with others since this place is meant to share knowledge and ideas and we must not just post anything for posting sake without thinking of the other serious minded forum users who are here to learn and contribute. The owner of this thread talks about EA he wants to share and up till now he has not deemed it fit to give us any update. Let us maintain the standard and the quality that this forum is known for
    The forum is known for a lot of things but yes the best thing would be to share good knowledge with proper information. I am reading first time about this ea named Gold PSAR expert advisor, I still remembered that it was a contest recently organized by the forum admin but thread creator have mentioned already that due to illness he was not able to fulfill the requirements of the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I think we should be waiting for it its something that we ould seem that would sound intresting and for the PSAR Expert the advisor is all formed to show how good it might form the right direction in trading forex we have the levels well informed to show good informations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    from the name i think this expert is working with gold and it may be good and get good results, gold is a volatile and has rapid movement so this makes it a profitable and using of expert with it will make trading more profitable as it will catch all the good chances of trading and the trader will not lose any of them or may lose little with this expert.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast