Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOLD PSAR

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile GOLD PSAR

Hello dear forum members,

I would describe about GOLD PSAR Expert Advisor in this topic

As this is new to me since i am not using EA's for my trading i am learning and will describe in details along with my trades with this EA.

Thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    This Expert advisors may be right for me. because I prefer scalping rather than long term or medium term and is really a way to demolish your account sooner or later. So it is a straight cut way to lose money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it will be good to find an expert that is good and this will let many traders get some profits by using this expert, if it will work well then it will help many traders that do not know how to trade and so they will not lose again or decrease the loses, any good expert will let the trader to make continuous profits and they will become happy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    I am sorry i wanted to write but i am not well
    lol..., Why did you start this thread if you have no intention to continue? I really never heard about GOLD PSAR expert advisor, although I'm not familiar with Expert advisser trading but I've back tested many ea including EA Parabolic SAR, but I never did that for GOLD PSAR, that's why I also feel curious about this EA after I read this thread. lol

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the robot should work well like the original indicator to be able to give good results and so the trader can leave the robot work and make money, if the robot is good then the trader will have good results and will be able to make consistent profits with little work, but it is better to be tested well first to see if it gives good results or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Hello dear forum members,

I would describe about GOLD PSAR Expert Advisor in this topic

As this is new to me since i am not using EA's for my trading i am learning and will describe in details along with my trades with this EA.

Thanks
    [lang=ar]It is not good to open a topic and then not complete it. Unfortunately, you only gave us a title, but you did not give us any information about this indicator, did you not try this ,or do you know only his name? It seems that you have no intention of explaining it, it is clear, so why you opened the topic.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the robot that have a similar work like the parbolic sar will be good because it will work well with the trend and so the trader can maximize his profits with the robots and make more money, but the trader needs to see how it works during sideway market and see if it works well and gives good results or not and so the trader can decide to trade with it or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    but the trader needs to see how it works during sideway market and see if it works well and gives good results or not and so the trader can decide to trade with it or not.
    that is the main reason I don't like using ea, it may not work well in every market conditions because it is quite difficult to write down the whole of the strategy details in computer codes, so if I will ever use an ea, my trading will never be 100 percent ea based, I will only apply the ea when I am in front of the trading screen, with that, I can easily take control of things if it is about to go out of hand.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    It is smarter to compose on something that we need to impart to others since this place is intended to share information and thoughts and we should not simply post anything for posting purpose without thinking about alternate genuine disapproved of gathering clients who are here to learn and contribute. The proprietor of this string discusses EA he needs to share and up till now he has not esteemed it fit to give us any refresh. Give us a chance to keep up the standard and the quality that this gathering is known for

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    This place is good for sharing with others, because this place is for sharing knowledge and ideas and we do not have to post anything in order to post only without worrying about those serious thought forum users who are here to learn and contribute. . The owner of this thread, he talks about EA, he wants to share and he does not feel worthy to give us any updates. Let us maintain that quality and quality that is known for this forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the expert advisor depends on parabolic sar and so the trader can be able to trade with it and make money because the expert depends on good indicator, the trader should be able to make continuous profits if the indicator work well for the trader and so the trader should first test it on demo to see if it gives good results or not and then he will decide to use it or not.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12