When we are emotional we cannot be logical, when we are logical we cannot be emotional - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: When we are emotional we cannot be logical, when we are logical we cannot be emotional

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    If a trader has good trading psychology he will accept his loses with ease and look forward on the next trading signal, what is important we have a good strategy and be discipline to follow our strategy, accepting our loses is important so that we cannot be easily influenced by our emotions.
    It is true, the trader with the right trading psychology will never do trading without responsibilities, they will accept loss, because they are mainly stable and prepared for it, not the traders that always believe in winning and fast money making, they are naturally not psychologically stable, they will always be affected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, the trader with the right trading psychology will never do trading without responsibilities, they will accept loss, because they are mainly stable and prepared for it, not the traders that always believe in winning and fast money making, they are naturally not psychologically stable, they will always be affected.
    [lang=id]right mate, they will do it with good responsibility, because they take this business seriously and never think to see it with easily, they know the consequences and will accept them with gracefully, and why, they will learn and practice for more and more to prepare themselves till get the correct understanding,[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]right mate, they will do it with good responsibility, because they take this business seriously and never think to see it with easily, they know the consequences and will accept them with gracefully, and why, they will learn and practice for more and more to prepare themselves till get the correct understanding,[/lang]
    Well, traders should know that this is the market of acceptance, we should try our best and accepts the fate that comes as the result of what we are doing in the market. This is why traders should try to do the right thing through the system of trading they have, that is what will fix all the issues the trader might have.

the trading has two sides of moving according to them we can think of the trading by our minds to be logic or we can trade according to the different theories of the trading related to the different types of the analyzing . sop i think tin the best way to trade after a good period of thinking and analyzing .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    the trading has two sides of moving according to them we can think of the trading by our minds to be logic or we can trade according to the different theories of the trading related to the different types of the analyzing . sop i think tin the best way to trade after a good period of thinking and analyzing .
    we need to trade and open position based on the market conditions, never guess or predict it, the think logically is needed by traders, that is the safest way to follow the market and get the price in there, make good approaches is very vital for traders, and so make sure that they can do it without let the emotion play the roles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we need to trade and open position based on the market conditions, never guess or predict it, the think logically is needed by traders, that is the safest way to follow the market and get the price in there, make good approaches is very vital for traders, and so make sure that they can do it without let the emotion play the roles
    Well, I do not agree with some of your points here my friend, traders will always predicts the market through what the analysis they use says. For example, if the traders is using Bollinger bands, after the analysis, the Bollinger bands will predict the direction for the trader. It is actually prediction because Bollinger bands is not sure 100%.

Banned
    When we are emotional we simply will not be able to think straight therefore we would make trading mistakes and we will not be able to follow our trading strategy, therefore it is important that emotions is been avoided as long as forex trading is concerned. In addition, we should know our trading strategy and we should follow it and follow the rules as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not agree with some of your points here my friend, traders will always predicts the market through what the analysis they use says. For example, if the traders is using Bollinger bands, after the analysis, the Bollinger bands will predict the direction for the trader. It is actually prediction because Bollinger bands is not sure 100%.
    i ever tried about you have said above and the results was not good, and why i stopped it and start to trade with just follow the market, and it is much better for me , but, if you have some ideas about it please share it, because i used bollingerbands and stochastic for my scalping,

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever tried about you have said above and the results was not good, and why i stopped it and start to trade with just follow the market, and it is much better for me , but, if you have some ideas about it please share it, because i used bollingerbands and stochastic for my scalping,
    When I started as a beginner in Forex, I was taught that a journal will be my greatest companion. Whatever loss i experienced, I analyzed in my journal and suggested ways of avoiding the losses in future. Also, I discussed productive strategies view to seeing how to make them better profitable. In truth, all that helped enormously.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    When I started as a beginner in Forex, I was taught that a journal will be my greatest companion. Whatever loss i experienced, I analyzed in my journal and suggested ways of avoiding the losses in future. Also, I discussed productive strategies view to seeing how to make them better profitable. In truth, all that helped enormously.
    It is true, the journal is a good way to maintain your status in the market. If you are a trader with journal, you are better than the trader without journal, you will know the right thing to do at the right time, and you will surely be successful in no time, because the journal will make you develop if used well and practice it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast