When we are emotional we cannot be logical, when we are logical we cannot be emotional - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When we are emotional we cannot be logical, when we are logical we cannot be emotional

wwhen we are logical its good to undrestand that the value of each of what we have has its own working instrumental challenges and we have to prove it is the best for the right process and we all know it and can work it even better for the right working principles that we have to make it well formed and so we have the right working tools that can be well instrumental

i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by madhujella View Post
    i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.
    That's why the important of our knowledge is always arise at first rather than money, so many trader's are ignoring it and now days their main is to get money from the market, even they are ready to make money with gambling and luck I think this kind of approach is not good for them. It is good for us to be wise in the dealings of the market. We should have good understand and planning about market before venturing into it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's why the important of our knowledge is always arise at first rather than money, so many trader's are ignoring it and now days their main is to get money from the market, even they are ready to make money with gambling and luck I think this kind of approach is not good for them. It is good for us to be wise in the dealings of the market. We should have good understand and planning about market before venturing into it.
    yes, traders will learn to know the forex business, and the importance of the learning of traders will sow in the way they are working to caution themselves in the forex business. and experience will make the psychology of traders strong and fight emotion more.

the right tools that we are all seen to work with is the right tools that we are all allowed to work with and we are all leveled to allow certain trading instructions that works well for the right hand we need to work as hard to develop the right trading tools that really show the good markets that show the same.

Banned
    That is the reason why we have to be careful with emotions because they could make us loss our money. When in the market we need to ensure that we don't get emotional, thus we need to ensure we keep on learning. When we are logical we would be able to avoid emotions at all cost and thus avoiding loss.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    That is the reason why we have to be careful with emotions because they could make us loss our money. When in the market we need to ensure that we don't get emotional, thus we need to ensure we keep on learning. When we are logical we would be able to avoid emotions at all cost and thus avoiding loss.
    that's true, traders need to trade carefully and make sure that we are clear from the emotion, because it can lead us to blow up our hard work in a second and give bad results, traders need to control this part with very well and never think to trade with let the emotion take the controlling, or it become the biggest obstacle for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    that's true, traders need to trade carefully and make sure that we are clear from the emotion, because it can lead us to blow up our hard work in a second and give bad results, traders need to control this part with very well and never think to trade with let the emotion take the controlling, or it become the biggest obstacle for all of us
    Trading without emotional involvement is important, we need to trade based on logical means, but since money is directly involve in trading a lot of us just cannot avoid to be emotional and this is where our problem begin, because of market unpredictability we have the tendency to get frustrated and in the process we unknowingly becomes emotional.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    It is a good thing to be cleared of emotion, the emotion is a bad thing, it is regarded by me as the anti-success in this market, and without its aversion, the trader will not make success in the market. Trading is always about what you know and how you are using what you know rightly, and never you let emotion interfere in what you are doing.

those as trader work with the decision on manage appealing use with the preparation targeting the distinct on limit of the future forecast with the rate of risks and the return and the details on variance with each on selection of the commodities on work by the field of evaluation to gains of the spheres of exchange by the differences among of those to gains with the good number on returns with the completion.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast