[langtitle=ar]MetaTrader for mobile phone[/langtitle] - Page 39
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: [langtitle=ar]MetaTrader for mobile phone[/langtitle]

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question [langtitle=ar]MetaTrader for mobile phone[/langtitle]

[lang=ar]I wanted to know your opinion on trading through MetaTrader on mobile phone and if there was used to run a real account, because I used it in a demo account and satisfied with the performance[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    If you enjoy trading with the mobile terminal in the demo account you will also enjoy trading with the mobile terminal in the real account, mobile terminal is one of the alternative method to trade forex, and the best part of this mobile terminal is that we can use it to trade anywhere, so the mobile terminal is a very good terminal to trade with in terms of trading and practice in the demo account too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    well meta trader is the best for trading but talking about the mobile version of this platform,it is simple easy and handy in use but it have less features in mobile version as comparing with the pc version it is so simple in usage if you know the working in pc version but not good if you need better indicators and for having better analysis for that you need pc version for good for the part time user of pc or lappy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 these both platform are available for us on our mobile phones. We can use these mobile platform on our trading and these platform are help us to earn big profit from their trading. Now mostly traders are like to trade with their cell phones because they make easy for us to trade on daily basis on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    There is nothing difference between real account and demo account on mt4 mobile phone, if you feel comfortable trading a demo then you can also feel comfortable trading real accounts. Nowadays many traders who trade via mobile phones, are very effective for part time traders or traders who have work outside the home. I also often trade via mobile phones when I'm outside the house.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well it is a great thing that you can work through your mobile in this platform,that helps those who are the part time user of the pc or lappy and like student so the mobile version helps but it cant be used for pro work and for using better features that are available in the pc version because it have less features as comparing,it needs much upgrades to work better on it

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    It can be use to run a real account and trading with the mobile phone make it very possible for us to trade forex anywhere, so it's a great trading platform, it's very comfortable trading with mobile phone just that some features which are available on the laptop version are not available on mobile version, but still the mobile version is also very great.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 11
    I saw only one broker in brokerage firm who provide every type of smartphone metatrader 4, 5 and Ctrader and Rtrader etc. There is no broker in the market who provide wide range of softwares to their clients. I am also using metatrader 4 for my smartphone because, I have no much time for my personal computer that's why I am doing trade on smartphone.

Not allowed!
    Never Give Up! Loss Is A Part Of Forex Business

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 6
    We must choose the best platform for our cell phones and now meta trader 4 and 5 both platform are available for use on trading in our cell phones. I like to use meta trader 4 on my cell phones because we can easily access to the market with help of mobile phones and we can see this market all time when we are use mobile platform for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well mobile version of this platform is good easy to understand and handy in use,people who have knowledge about the pc version can work and understand it easily,but it have less features then the pc version for making it better it needs many upgrades and changes,it is helpful for the part time user of the pc version but can be used for some specific purposes.For pro work you need the pc version

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 203
    Frankly, I do not prefer trading on it. I have said before that it is more appropriate to manage trades when you are away from the laptop because it is difficult to do the analyses easily compared to the platform on the computer but if you find it good then go for it.

Not allowed!

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast