Thread: MetaTrader for mobile phone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question MetaTrader for mobile phone

[lang=ar]I wanted to know your opinion on trading through MetaTrader on mobile phone and if there was used to run a real account, because I used it in a demo account and satisfied with the performance[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes sir, I want to tell you that you can use meta trader 4 on your mobile phone, so you are a new trader in forex market? If you are new then at first spend few weeks in demo account, create a trading system for you, choose a wise trading strategy for you. Know about your management, and risk and rewar.

Mobile trading is necessary only if you don't have a permanent computer for trading, I use it only in my office too as a part timer mobile trading is a good service for me, I am using android mobile for trading you can use that too. Good luck.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes sir, I want to tell you that you can use meta trader 4 on your mobile phone, so you are a new trader in forex market? If you are new then at first spend few weeks in demo account, create a trading system for you, choose a wise trading strategy for you. Know about your management, and risk and rewar.

Mobile trading is necessary only if you don't have a permanent computer for trading, I use it only in my office too as a part timer mobile trading is a good service for me, I am using android mobile for trading you can use that too. Good luck.
    Yes you can use it easily for real account. mobile trading platform very good opertunity for every busy trader, speacailly when we traveling to any place. and I am using it long time for market monitoring and trading, it is really wonderful.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is not the permanent solution of you trading, most of new trader's don't have a right idea about trading, I can see that you are new to this business. Mate start with meta trader four learning at first and you have to use computer for that. Creating trading strategies with large screen. The haste of trading with mobile can give you low quality of trading knowledge, and that's enough to gain consistent money in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is not the permanent solution of you trading, most of new trader's don't have a right idea about trading, I can see that you are new to this business. Mate start with meta trader four learning at first and you have to use computer for that. Creating trading strategies with large screen. The haste of trading with mobile can give you low quality of trading knowledge, and that's enough to gain consistent money in forex.
    Trading with a mobile mt4 is some what which makes easy for one who cant give time sitting on computer or laptop screen for all time. its quite good for one who is a working person and having a intraday trade on their account to have a peaceful night. and risk free. but as some point you need not fully be on mobile meta trader platform. few things are there which you can only see in laptop or computer screen but not in a mobile screen. and if you are a new in the market and have both source that its better to use in laptop screen.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Very true because now this is best platform for the mobile. and then you can doing the better work on your cell phones. because now best speed and fast executions are available on your cell platforms. and even you can use charts, indicators so then you can doing much better working on the cell phones from the systems..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Thread creator you can use mobile phone for trading, I have no mobile for trading yet and I have only a desktop for my trading. If you are a very new trader in forex then I would suggest you to start with big screen, computer trading would give you a best advantage about learning, mobile trading is only for those who are in this business since a long time, because mobile trading is best for experienced trader's only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thread creator you can use mobile phone for trading, I have no mobile for trading yet and I have only a desktop for my trading. If you are a very new trader in forex then I would suggest you to start with big screen, computer trading would give you a best advantage about learning, mobile trading is only for those who are in this business since a long time, because mobile trading is best for experienced trader's only.
    You are correct, you can use the mobile phones for trading, it is all about what you want, but I am sure that the facility is present in the forex market since more than 5 years ago. But there are still some ways that the computer versions is helping traders better than the phone version. So, traders has to still be careful.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are correct, you can use the mobile phones for trading, it is all about what you want, but I am sure that the facility is present in the forex market since more than 5 years ago. But there are still some ways that the computer versions is helping traders better than the phone version. So, traders has to still be careful.
    Yes mobile trading service is open since a long time now but still most of trader's want to start with computer trading, its good for them, mobile trading is not good for those trader's who are new in this market. They should start with pc, laptop, etc. Later when we have the right quality of experience then we can use tablet, mobile too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    [lang=de]Trading has become easy on mobile phone. Now everyone is trading in forex by using android phone. Not everyone is using computer. Actually mobile phone is easy to carry. So due to that reason everyone is trading by using mobile phone. Mobile has made trading so easy for us. I am also trading by using mobile phone.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast