MetaTrader for mobile phone - Page 3
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 458

Thread: MetaTrader for mobile phone

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Question MetaTrader for mobile phone

    [lang=ar]I wanted to know your opinion on trading through MetaTrader on mobile phone and if there was used to run a real account, because I used it in a demo account and satisfied with the performance[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Mt4 android application can be use for the demo and real trading both but its not much necessary to use mobile trading all the time we have to make sure that we have a computer or laptop along with the mobile because only mobile trading would not be enough to understand the chart patterns of market. Mobile trading should be only used when we are out of our home or when we are not in front of our computer, I mostly use the mobile trading application in office hours.
    Of course it will be necessary to trade with the mobile version always when you don't have a laptop for trading, but when you do have a laptop of course it won't be necessary for you to use mobile platform for trading always, to study and understand the trend better we need computer but we can also do that with mobile but it won't be good enough compare to computer, though it still good and most people are trading with Mobile.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Of course it will be necessary to trade with the mobile version always when you don't have a laptop for trading, but when you do have a laptop of course it won't be necessary for you to use mobile platform for trading always, to study and understand the trend better we need computer but we can also do that with mobile but it won't be good enough compare to computer, though it still good and most people are trading with Mobile.
    The use of mobile trading is not much necessary for a trader because the more use of computer trading will give you more experience of the market learning can be gained more wisely in computer mt4 trading software than the mobile trading software, and the reason is very clean that is the limited features of mobile trading software don't make it more better than the computer trading mt4 terminal.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I am using metatrader for android phone also for my real trading account. The metatrader is updated and we can use many tools there such as trendline, fibo and many other else, so we can make good analysis also despite we use android phone. Metatrader is the best trading platform until now, and i still using it

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    in my opinion that the meta trader version of the mobile is not like that of the computer because it is limited and you can not be able to use the custom indicators or strategies so it is better to make trading to it is limited and use it when you can not be able to reach the computer, but i see it is still good alternative to meta trader of the computer and the trader can trade with it well.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    in my opinion that the meta trader version of the mobile is not like that of the computer because it is limited and you can not be able to use the custom indicators or strategies so it is better to make trading to it is limited and use it when you can not be able to reach the computer, but i see it is still good alternative to meta trader of the computer and the trader can trade with it well.
    It is not the same thing in my opinion too, the metatrader4 on the computer version is the best because the platform will give you all the detailed analysis you have to do with it. But that of the mobile phone will only try, it can not give you everything the way the computer versions will give, that is the difference between them, but i am making money with the two.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    You can use you phone for trade use by metatrader 4. If you are a new trader you should practice in a demo account few days. You should follow which indicator is batter for you and which strategy is good. Trade in computer and mobile the are some difference. When you will go out if your home then you can use mobile.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it is better for the new traders to trade first with the version of the computer as it will better and bigger on the screen of the computer ,so the trader can build his trading strategy and practice on it and use it properly, and so this will more easier and simpler to him, and so after getting good experience the trader can use the mobile version for trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Indeed the computer version have much better features then the mobile trading so I would also prefer to use the computer version of mt4, on the other hand mobile version is also good for trader's but only for experienced one, as we know that trading analysis and discipline is important in our trading and for the learning of these two we have to start with the computer version of mt4 not with the mobile version. During my job time I use mobile trading, but the rest time I always give to computer trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    it is better for the new traders to trade first with the version of the computer as it will better and bigger on the screen of the computer ,so the trader can build his trading strategy and practice on it and use it properly, and so this will more easier and simpler to him, and so after getting good experience the trader can use the mobile version for trading.
    Yes trading with the computer version first would be more better but what about people who don't have a personal computer, what am trying to say here is that a lot of people here in my country don't have a laptop of their own, so it will be hard for them to start trading with computer, rather it will be more easier to trade with mobile because almost everyone have an android phone, so for those having mobile alone it won't be a bad idea if you start with mobile.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user mohamed reda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,009
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think that choice is so nice for us as a daily trader because you can trade from any where using your own mobile and i like this way of put your order and to trade Forex so i like mobile trading so much so like mt4 on mobile or any tabs and there is many tool in mt4 on your mobile so i like this idea so much .

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •