MetaTrader for mobile phone - Page 5
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: MetaTrader for mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by razi View Post
    Some time we need mobile phones for trading because we are not go every where with our PC or laptop. Its best to use meta trader 4 in our cell phone. If we use android phones then its meta trader is easy available on Internet and robo forex web site. You can download a version that suitable for your mobile and start easy trading in it.
    I think that is correct too. Surely there will be time when we will need mobile phone to trade. We will not be able to stay in front off our PC all the time and we will need to move away from our PC sometimes too. At that time, trading just becomes too difficult and we will need a good way to earn the money still and ensure our trade safe. And that is why we will need mobile trade.

Banned
    Yes this is a good way to do trade in forex especially when you don't have enough time to sit in front of your computer I am also doing the same I don't have much time for my pc all the time in a day, as a job holder so many time I have to leave my pc and that time mobile trading become one of the best way to do trade in forex for me, so yeah its (Mobile trading) solving so many trader's problem in forex.

Mobile phone trading is quite easier then the laptop or desktop trading, because you don't need heavy gadgets for this. If you are using laptop then you must have wifi connection,but in mobile you can easily watch the Forex market on the go. but i think that new trader should not use mobile APP as it will not provide details information and indicators required for trading.

Yes you can also working on the real account and no any issues on mobile platform. you can use it without any problem .. and do not be anxious because this is professional making app and without any issues you can use it on real account. and even you can working on the mobile with charts and you can also use many features so do not abrade and working on real.

meta trader platform is best platform for work on forex trading because its very simple and easy to use. Mostly traders of forex used metatrader 4 or 5 platform in their trading. I used desktop and mobile both version of meta trader 4. I used Android mobile mobile in which I install metatrader 4 mobile version and do trading on it. You can use Android, blackberry and apple IPhone version also and you can download any version from these in your mobile.

I've experimented MetaTrader4 On my phone I downloaded from the official website
    http://www.roboforex.com/forex-tradi...tatrader4-mt4/ I download a special version of Android
    The interface in MetaTrader4 Android is very easy and the size is too small
    No mention problems

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is not the permanent solution of you trading, most of new trader's don't have a right idea about trading, I can see that you are new to this business. Mate start with meta trader four learning at first and you have to use computer for that. Creating trading strategies with large screen. The haste of trading with mobile can give you low quality of trading knowledge, and that's enough to gain consistent money in forex.
    Very true because now this is best platform for the mobile. and then you can doing the better work on your cell phones. because now best speed and fast executions are available on your cell platforms. and even you can use charts, indicators so then you can doing much better working on the cell phones from the systems..

Quote Originally Posted by toxic-brain View Post
    [lang=ar]I wanted to know your opinion on trading through MetaTrader on mobile phone and if there was used to run a real account, because I used it in a demo account and satisfied with the performance[/lang]
    [lang=id]I think the same as well using MetaTrader computer or use MetaTrader on a mobile phone, the difference is if we use MetaTrader on a laptop then we can freely perform analysis with good, whereas if we use the analysis with the mobile phone then we could have a little trouble bro, besides sails very little use of mobile phones will also be some indicators that we can use, than if we use a laptop or a computer package[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by razi View Post
    Some time we need mobile phones for trading because we are not go every where with our PC or laptop. Its best to use meta trader 4 in our cell phone. If we use android phones then its meta trader is easy available on Internet and robo forex web site. You can download a version that suitable for your mobile and start easy trading in it.
    This is best and if you have cell phone then you can use it.. infect i do not have the cell phone and not use it before the time. when i will take one then i will try on the cell phone how is working.. i hope all working fine and all features are working proper on the cell phones like PC meta trader platforms working with all features..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizz View Post
    This is best and if you have cell phone then you can use it.. infect i do not have the cell phone and not use it before the time. when i will take one then i will try on the cell phone how is working.. i hope all working fine and all features are working proper on the cell phones like PC meta trader platforms working with all features..
    Are you kidding me? You do not have cellphone? Well, what i know is that, what worth doing, is worth doing well. If you know that the forex trading is a business you like, you will have to be serious with it, and you can do all things that will make it more comfortable for you, and getting the smartphone will make you to be closer to your trading platform.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast