MetaTrader for mobile phone - Page 2
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MetaTrader for mobile phone

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question MetaTrader for mobile phone

[lang=ar]I wanted to know your opinion on trading through MetaTrader on mobile phone and if there was used to run a real account, because I used it in a demo account and satisfied with the performance[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are correct, you can use the mobile phones for trading, it is all about what you want, but I am sure that the facility is present in the forex market since more than 5 years ago. But there are still some ways that the computer versions is helping traders better than the phone version. So, traders has to still be careful.
    There is no need to prove anything more now that computer trading is much popular than the mobile trading but mobile trading can be used as an extra feature in our trading career or profession, some time when I am out of city or home then I mostly use the mobile phone trading service because I can't take my laptop or pc along with me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Trading on mobile devices is a welcome development that we have from the improvement in technology nowadays and it has a lot of advantages because it grants you access to the market even while you are on the move . Though mobile platform has some limitations and I hope that things are getting better with it almost every day. You cannot add custom indicators just like you can do with mt4 on pc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    The use of mobile in trading sounds the same, the greatest use of a mobile is when you are able to understand the market well the right market source of informations is on a serious choice of market integration that we see and for that we have to work as hard and be sure that we have to understand the different sources we see in forex we have to work as ahrd and be srue that we are all placed in the right market force, mobiles are not as deep as a web platform or an mt4 or mt5 but its best for closing fast trades

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I used to trade with mobile phone and it's really worth trying, both in demo or real accounts. But the only problem when you trade with your mobile, you will find yourself with limited views of your platform which includes all your trades, trading charts, and attached indicators. It's a bit complicated when you trade like this. But fortunately, I never found it difficult because whenever I trade using mobile phone, I don't add any indicator just to leave the trading windows stay clear, only shows the charts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I used to trade with mobile phone and it's really worth trying, both in demo or real accounts. But the only problem when you trade with your mobile, you will find yourself with limited views of your platform which includes all your trades, trading charts, and attached indicators. It's a bit complicated when you trade like this. But fortunately, I never found it difficult because whenever I trade using mobile phone, I don't add any indicator just to leave the trading windows stay clear, only shows the charts.
    Yes sir due to limitation I still believe that computer or pc terminal is better than mobile mt4 terminal. I don't have a mobile trading software yet but some time I use my mom mobile to do transactions with mobile mt4 terminal it only happen when there is no electricity in my city some day. If you don't have a power supply for some day then mobile trading can give you biggest advantage in trading for the day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Almost every regulated broker offers mobile trading platform, these are on Android OS and IOS, the software has been developed perfectly to match traders requirements, Mobile trading helps us makes trades on the go, while running other errands, manage trades, almost all options that a computer system based MT4 offers are in the mobile platform, you have to download it from playstore, like computer Mt4 platform it is not broker dedicated a single download from playstore has all broker options we have to choose from the broker list for our provider.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    I was always wondering why mt4 developers dont improveing Android mt4 platform with some extra functions. It is extremely immportant for traderd to have as mu ch as posible same functionality on the go as well as with desktop aplication. For example..drawing a line is very basic but imposible with mobile mt4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    I was always wondering why mt4 developers dont improveing Android mt4 platform with some extra functions. It is extremely immportant for traderd to have as mu ch as posible same functionality on the go as well as with desktop aplication. For example..drawing a line is very basic but imposible with mobile mt4.
    There are so many disadvantages of mt4 mobile trading that's why I would suggest trader's to learn in computer or their laptops. Mobile trading is only helpful for a trader if he have enough experience to gain consistent money. After setting up our trades we can use mobile trading for watch only. Personally I use mobile trading only to close my trades not for analysis, opening my trades etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Android version of meta trader 4 is perfect in trading in a real account, the demo account is same with real account so if you can trade with it on demo account you can be sure of using it in real account too, mt4 mobile is same with mt4 on laptop just that in the laptop version we can install a lot of custom indicators and robot and have a more larger screen view that's the only difference between the mobile and put version.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Mt4 android application can be use for the demo and real trading both but its not much necessary to use mobile trading all the time we have to make sure that we have a computer or laptop along with the mobile because only mobile trading would not be enough to understand the chart patterns of market. Mobile trading should be only used when we are out of our home or when we are not in front of our computer, I mostly use the mobile trading application in office hours.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast