MetaTrader for mobile phone - Page 13
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: MetaTrader for mobile phone

Banned
    We can use our mobile phones for trading with only help of meta trader platform 4 terminal. When we use meta trader 4 platform in our mobile trading. Now this trend is increase and mostly traders are use their cell phone for forex trading. I also like to use it in my trading because mobile s make easy for us to access in forex trading 24 hours. I like mobile meta trader 4 platform for my daily trading.

Banned
    Metatrader for smart mobile is not easy to use. Because first we understand smart phone app function to start trading in demo account. When we understand smart phone app function clearly then we start trading in our real account and make profit or loss in our trade. If we cannot practice in smart phone app from demo account then we cannot trade properly and does't make profit in our trade.

Banned
    We can easy use metatrader in our smart phone. Because smart phone trading is so easy from laptop trading. But first of all we can check our smart phone app function. If we understand it then we can correctly trade in smart phone trading. Because some function is very heavy in mt4 so smart phone cannot support heavy function when we trade it.

Banned
    Metatrader platform is not good for our smart phone trading. Because when we start trade in our smart phone then we cannot know smart phone mt4 trading function. So we cannot properly trade in our smart phone trading platform. So first of all we understand smart phone mt4 trading function then start our trade. In this way we can properly trade and make good profit.

simply because can't always remain while you're watching computer system, and so will use cellphone always concerned about the actual dynamic is incredibly good,it is good option that trade can be continue any time even when we are in bus but at home or where we can use trade on PC then we should do the trade at PC is comfortable and easy to work and speed

Banned
    Metatrader for smart phone device is good in forex market. Because sometime we cannot trade in mt4 trading platform because we are so busy in our life activity. So we cannot trade it in time and cannot make good profit. But with the help of the smart phone mt4 trading platform we can easy trade in any time, any place in the around. So mt4 trading platform is very for our mobile trading.

Banned
    Mt4 trading platform is good for our smart phone trading. Because we can easily trade in mt4 terminal for our smart phone and use indicator for our trade. But some costume indicator does't use in smart phone trading. Because it is difficult to use and understand in smart phone trading. But these indicator we are in use in our laptop/computer.

Quote Originally Posted by umair1 View Post
    Metatrader for smart mobile is not easy to use. Because first we understand smart phone app function to start trading in demo account. When we understand smart phone app function clearly then we start trading in our real account and make profit or loss in our trade. If we cannot practice in smart phone app from demo account then we cannot trade properly and does't make profit in our trade.
    in this sophisticated era i think people would more easily understand how to work trading on platform android or smartphone version. besides the interface and all the settings are very easy to learn because the platform gives us ease in the use of this mt4. i doubt if anyone still does not understand how to use mt4 platform on android, unless they are still beginners.

Banned
    Every trader use mt4 trading platform in our smart phone. Because we are busy in our daily life and cannot trade in mt4 trading platform from our laptop then we use smart phone for our trade. With the help of the smart phone we can easy trade in mt4 trading platform in any place, any time in the world. So smart phone trading is good for our forex business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    in this sophisticated era i think people would more easily understand how to work trading on platform android or smartphone version. besides the interface and all the settings are very easy to learn because the platform gives us ease in the use of this mt4. i doubt if anyone still does not understand how to use mt4 platform on android, unless they are still beginners.
    Yes this is the age of technology and one learns easily to download the platform on the mobile, but the issue is most of traders are losing. Mt4 on mobile is as good as mt4 on the laptop. All the features and charts are available too. So to get what you want you need the skills. Remember whether you are making profit or not,their should be room for further improvement

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast