CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS - Page 57
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS

I know you all understand many terms in forex trading, especially candlestick. I have seen many post in this forum that massive conversation about the candlestick pattern. So to be more understand about the candlestick patter, I suggest to make a thread to determine the thread identifying the candlestick pattern. I think to know and also to understand the candlestick pattern, we can not just remember the picture in any article in many internet.

So, I want you a challenge to you. I want you all to write a post in your roboforex meta trader in your account. When you are facing in your chart monitor in your daily trading activity, once you see the pattern of the reversal pattern (it can be bullish or bearish reversal) you must capture it, named it based on the picture and then determined the type of the candlestick. To make a good posting, it is likely better to make a simple rule in this post.

The rule about the posting candlestick pattern.
    1. We use timeframe on 15M. It means you only just can capture the reversal candlestick in your 15Minutes timeframes.
    2. Once you see the candlestick reversal pattern, you must capture it.
    3. Named it based on the picture I provide below.
    4. And then we discuss and we evaluate capture posted each other about the pattern

I'm waiting for the first post of your hunting on capturing the candlestick dear.
    Please compare your capture by the name of this reversal patter below then name it in your post!

The list of the candlestick reversal pattern

1. Bullish Reversal Pattern

2. Bearish Reversal Pattern

Thie thread is purposed to understanding advance about the candlestick. We do not try to remember it but try to understand it.
    The wise people always said, learning by doing is the essence of the learning. Learning education is the primary pratical and nothing else theoretical.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 07-13-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I love Japanese candles, but I see that it cannot be relied upon alone in analysis or opening deals. And they can be relied upon as an integral part of the analysis. For the reflective models of Japanese candlesstick pattern, they are a sign that may indicate the probability of a reversal, especially if there is a Divergence and a strong display area.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronian View Post
    I love Japanese candles, but I see that it cannot be relied upon alone in analysis or opening deals. And they can be relied upon as an integral part of the analysis. For the reflective models of Japanese candlesstick pattern, they are a sign that may indicate the probability of a reversal, especially if there is a Divergence and a strong display area.
    It can be relied on, we can see other traders that are making use of it as well, they can make good amount of money from it with the price action trading with it. So it can be trusted, we can make good use of it on the demo account and then get to know how it works. We don't have to be so much in a hurry to make money, because then we fail to learn what has to be learned.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    Candle sticks reversal points are of great importance and if we know these points then we can make the good money in the forex business. The above pictures are beautifully showing the bearish and bullish candlestick pattern. if we keep on our study about knowing the reversal points then we can just make big change. The reversal of the with points can also give us clear view about the forex market.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    Candle sticks reversal points are of great importance and if we know these points then we can make the good money in the forex business. The above pictures are beautifully showing the bearish and bullish candlestick pattern. if we keep on our study about knowing the reversal points then we can just make big change. The reversal of the with points can also give us clear view about the forex market.
    Depends on the reversal we are expecting, for instance in the market that is strongly trending up, we don't have to expect that a sudden trend that moves in the sell direction will be profitable. So, some market situation calls for ignoring any reversal signs. The consolidating market holds ground to give us good reversals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    The market has a way by which we can trade and then make money. If you want to succeed in the market then we need to know more about the candle stick pattern because it is all what we have to always check so that we can tell on the movement of the market which will make us know when to buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657