CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS
Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

CANDLESTICK REVERSAL PATTERNS

I know you all understand many terms in forex trading, especially candlestick. I have seen many post in this forum that massive conversation about the candlestick pattern. So to be more understand about the candlestick patter, I suggest to make a thread to determine the thread identifying the candlestick pattern. I think to know and also to understand the candlestick pattern, we can not just remember the picture in any article in many internet.

So, I want you a challenge to you. I want you all to write a post in your roboforex meta trader in your account. When you are facing in your chart monitor in your daily trading activity, once you see the pattern of the reversal pattern (it can be bullish or bearish reversal) you must capture it, named it based on the picture and then determined the type of the candlestick. To make a good posting, it is likely better to make a simple rule in this post.

The rule about the posting candlestick pattern.
    1. We use timeframe on 15M. It means you only just can capture the reversal candlestick in your 15Minutes timeframes.
    2. Once you see the candlestick reversal pattern, you must capture it.
    3. Named it based on the picture I provide below.
    4. And then we discuss and we evaluate capture posted each other about the pattern

I'm waiting for the first post of your hunting on capturing the candlestick dear.
    Please compare your capture by the name of this reversal patter below then name it in your post!

The list of the candlestick reversal pattern

1. Bullish Reversal Pattern

2. Bearish Reversal Pattern

Thie thread is purposed to understanding advance about the candlestick. We do not try to remember it but try to understand it.
    The wise people always said, learning by doing is the essence of the learning. Learning education is the primary pratical and nothing else theoretical.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 07-13-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Okay, lemme start to post on our day. On last Monday, I have capture the candlestick reversal pattern from bullis to bearish. The reversal candlestick is previously formed of the OB stohastic indicator, then formed the candlestick of the hanging man, then fractal is coming, then confirmed by the MACD cross (bar and line)

Time frame 15 Minutes
    Type candlestick : hanging man
    Capture_151.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    wow these is wonderful revelation I have never seen it that way and so am sure these will help me a lot thank you so much and have a blessed analsysi and so we have to look at forex from all anlgles that can help us pull in the best of everything we have to understand what is the value and what is the right thing to do to make sure that we have to choce the right direction so reading such a market is great

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Sir I like the thread, the good thing about this thread is this is based upon candlestick chart pattern and I like to use candlesticks regularly in my trading, I am saving these screenshots they are really powerful on the chart, I mostly use for the reversal Bullish & Bearish Pregnant cross, Bullish and Bearish Engulfing,Morning three star, etc. Thanks for this thread, and please active this thread for many more year's I want to learn more about candlesticks and want to see more comments here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    wow these is wonderful revelation I have never seen it that way and so am sure these will help me a lot thank you so much and have a blessed analsysi and so we have to look at forex from all anlgles that can help us pull in the best of everything we have to understand what is the value and what is the right thing to do to make sure that we have to choce the right direction so reading such a market is great
    Ok, thanks bro. I hope you are going to post in your first post any candlestick you see in your meta trader. You can search the candlestick formation on the many time frame. I suggest we must capture the smallest trading time frame. We can start capture on the 15M candlestick reversal formation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I trade making use of the candle stick pattern most of the time and it has been working fine for me. But then I think we need to be careful when trading with the candle stick pattern because we need to actually mark the support and resistance levels and also get to know how the trend is moving before we can determine on taking any trades based on candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    All these patterns are good for trading, and there are some similar trading pictures on some threads on this section of the forum. I personally know that the candlesticks patterns are reversal trading pattern, that is why it is somehow risky for traders. But a good candlesticks pattern in the market which is on the higher time frames should be more realizable for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    nice patterns of candles of the forex business. traders can make sue of this and more of it, it is good for the traders who likes to trade price cation, they can use one or tow of these together and make their money in the forex business. and the simplest one is doji.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    nice patterns of candles of the forex business. traders can make sue of this and more of it, it is good for the traders who likes to trade price cation, they can use one or tow of these together and make their money in the forex business. and the simplest one is doji.
    These are very important candles specially if you are looking for reversal market patterns in forex market, I mostly use couple of candlesticks and moving average to check the reversal, its a full package of reversal pattern's learning through candlesticks, and it would help a lot to all of us, This is a great work done by aris, you deserve a thumps up for this thanks for your great appreciation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    so good this illustration of the candle sticks and we have to see al the trading news all the times . but wen we find that the market can help us of al the times on the making of the news we have to feel of the maret conditions . so we may be able to think of the market ways through out the making of the trading startegies

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast