First steps of newbie traders - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: First steps of newbie traders

Banned
    Discipline is one of the highest asset of a trader because this asset will make him money and also help him protect his trading account. Therefore no matter what the discipline is what we need to achieve success. They need to learn the basic from book about forex and then the next other step has to be demo trading. It is really important and works properly when rightly learned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Discipline is one of the highest asset of a trader because this asset will make him money and also help him protect his trading account. Therefore no matter what the discipline is what we need to achieve success. They need to learn the basic from book about forex and then the next other step has to be demo trading. It is really important and works properly when rightly learned.
    that is good one my friend, the discipline is good for traders, and this is what the newbies lack in their trading of the market. it is all by the way the trader is working in the forex business which will make him or her successful or not. and any thing which traders learn will not be working without discipline.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes friend we have to work properly, choosing a good broker is essential and after that we have to start with demo practice. This is one of the best rule to become successful that we have to give proper time for our discipline in trading. Thread creator have explained in a very nice way about the use of a good broker, demo account, and discipline and patience in trading. This is a good thread to understand the basic concept of forex. I want to add more thumbs up but that's not possible

Trader
    You are quite right that we should get the knowledge and should choose the right broker before start of this business. I would like to add that we should also get the maximum practice on demo account as it is also compulsory before the start of real business, never neglect the demo trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes friend we have to work properly, choosing a good broker is essential and after that we have to start with demo practice. This is one of the best rule to become successful that we have to give proper time for our discipline in trading. Thread creator have explained in a very nice way about the use of a good broker, demo account, and discipline and patience in trading. This is a good thread to understand the basic concept of forex. I want to add more thumbs up but that's not possible
    Yeah its very important to do trade with a wise broker, because are investing our real money with the broker, and nobody want to invest in scam or bad broker, we all are taking already risk in this business and if anybody run away by taking our money then it would give us more pain and tension. So starting with a good broker is really important for us, I always suggest robo forex broker to my friends, and I have opened a affiliate account too with them.

running of practice with the work of trading as having of personal preference that trader manages to prepare of details with the inauguration to competes of challenge as entering business with the market of finance, to gives of return on exchange with the application of sets with the manage of customs with the stages of completion.

Being a real forex trader require a lot of trading knowledge and also require long time to spend for practice trading. The real forex trader should be able to develop an accurate analysis and also a complete trading strategy. Another thing is real expert trader must have very strong discipline in money management to protect their trading capital securely.

Banned
    The first step for any trader is to learn, mostly what which will be important the most is reading about the business and the trading strategy which is to be used, then thereafter we need to then make use of our trading methods on the demo account to know how good we would be on trading with the strategy, we need to only move to the real account when we have the trading strategy well learned on the demo account and have good progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by siham.msd View Post
    Being a real forex trader require a lot of trading knowledge and also require long time to spend for practice trading. The real forex trader should be able to develop an accurate analysis and also a complete trading strategy. Another thing is real expert trader must have very strong discipline in money management to protect their trading capital securely.
    [lang=id]this is the first step for all traders, yes, get knowledge and also skill is a must, then why traders need to spend and invest their time first to get them before enter the market for real trading,
    learning becomes the doors for everyone and skill is the key to open the doors and start to enter every ways in there.[/lang]

Yes off course there are some important thing here that need to know for all newcomers that is major issues are finding good and regulated forex broker because If any time you make a big profit , maybe you make profit by chance but a bad broker maybe eat your all profit , this happen with me when I am newcomer .

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast