First steps of newbie traders - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: First steps of newbie traders

Banned
    The place where newbies gets it all wrong is that they would want to make fast money from the business thus they enter the market with the intention of making money. Though the best way to start on forex market is ti ensure that they read and then practice on the demo account untill they become successful. Practice is the step which has to be thus taken first.

Banned
    these are good pints on this thread, some new traders do not know what steps to taking while working in the business. and by reading this topic, they can know what to do ant one point and another. and they will have the full benefits to trading forex business when follow it well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    these are good pints on this thread, some new traders do not know what steps to taking while working in the business. and by reading this topic, they can know what to do ant one point and another. and they will have the full benefits to trading forex business when follow it well.
    Learning bring benefits for trader and when they ignore learning then it bring a lot of difficulties for them in this business. Robo forex forum brining many new forum member's day by day and they are posting really good threads in this forum. Many are still here since a long time and they are also contributing their best to this forum. I loved this very much because its related to a new trader guide.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good for them to start it from the first step, this is about learning and practicing, and then learn themselves to know what is exactly their own style, but sometimes, traders do not have enough patience for it, because sometimes just jump to take higher steps for making money directly without bring enough preparation to solve some problems in front of them

New traders have a serious time to work as hard as they can because when it comes to trading forex a lot must be don't and its possible they can be proved well and informed well so when you are the right person there is a lot that can be well inter traded and well introduced to certain level we cn prove it can work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is good for them to start it from the first step, this is about learning and practicing, and then learn themselves to know what is exactly their own style, but sometimes, traders do not have enough patience for it, because sometimes just jump to take higher steps for making money directly without bring enough preparation to solve some problems in front of them
    Guiding a new trader positively is very essential and many forum member's have given their best with the help of threads, A new trader is the person who don't know much about forex and its good to see when people like you help those newbies. A good guide about trading will help newbies to learn within a good coaching and supervision too, I have seen robo forex forum as my teacher till now and a lot of credit goes to thread creators too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Guiding a new trader positively is very essential and many forum member's have given their best with the help of threads, A new trader is the person who don't know much about forex and its good to see when people like you help those newbies. A good guide about trading will help newbies to learn within a good coaching and supervision too, I have seen robo forex forum as my teacher till now and a lot of credit goes to thread creators too.
    they need to think creatively because knowledge will not come automatically, and they need to start visits some forums to learn others experiences and also ask them to get some solutions and solve the problems,
    and so why we are here, we can share, take and give each others and the main goals that we can complete each others

Knowledge and patience both is very important for all trader.cause without this both any trader can not get good and actual knowledge and experience about market.so I think all trader should to impasses this both thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by madhujella View Post
    Knowledge and patience both is very important for all trader.cause without this both any trader can not get good and actual knowledge and experience about market.so I think all trader should to impasses this both thinks.
    Yes mate trader's have to comprehend the value of their knowledge and patience in trading, but I have seen that most of new trader's don't have any respect of these good advices, they are playing like blind people in the market, they don't have any sense of the trading rules, and the value of their patience and experience. Along with other elements are also important to use in forex, because they all work together to depreciate our motives.

Banned
    The newbies sees the business as a place where to achieve fast success from so they engage in trading with the real account immediately, that is the mistake they make.. The correct step to me I really believe is trading in the demo account after which the basics have been read and properly understood.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast