Grid - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grid

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Grid

Hello friends robo forex forum giving us a great opportunity to learn forex trading deeply. This is another automatic forex trading learning contest for all of us. I am very happy that I am participating in this contest and my topic is Grid EA trading.

I am a very new user of robot trading in forex, and robo forex forum give me a great opportunity to learn and share about it with other's. I am very thankful to robo forex forum for this contest.

Today is my second day of Grid EA learning, it was very hard for me to know that how I have to download and install robotic trading system in mt4 terminal but from robo forex forum threads I get the idea about ea download and of its installation. Now its the time to start the topic regrading Grid EA.

Grid EA: Grid EA is another form of automatic trading in forex, Grid EA is one of the powerful money making ea in forex. Grid trading is one of the mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, and profit from volatility. Grid trading is a time frame independent trading style.

Attachment 12826

Attachment 12827

Attachment 12828

Grid trading is called as a hedged trading too. The biggest advantage of grid trading is it require a little for casting about the market. But there is a weak point too in grid trading, the losses could be large in it, its a risky trading trading strategy to need a bigger amount of capital for trading.

Characteristics of Grid Expert Advisor:

#There is no need of any high quality of analysis in it. This ea is easy to set up and use.
    #Trading with little forcasting possible with this Grid EA.
    #Losses could be large so need a heavy amount of capital for trading.
    #Grid trading Ea attempts the advantage of natural back and fourth motion of the market. It place buy and sell above and below both sides of the market.

Principles and Parameter's of Grid EA.
    1. Use M15, M30 and above time frames for Grid Ea.
    2. Use default setting no need to change anything.
    3. Grid EA place pending order's on both sides, Buy stop and sell stop
    4. Take profit levels will automatically adjusted by the robot no need to manage that manually.

Result of Back testing:
    As I have said above that I am very new user of robot trading and I don't have any experience of back testing of this Grid Ea yet. I have only back test this robot for five days and there was not profit till then in trading account summary. For back testing you can check this in your mt4 terminal.

My personal View.
    Grid Ea is one of the risky trading strategy, and the other draw back is grid trading required a larger amount of money for trading. My personal recommendation will be to test this robot in demo trading account at first, you all have to test this at least 2 months in demo trading, don't trust much in back testing.

Download Below:

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Thanks for your input this EA. We are greedy and lazy or sleepy in Forex market. Sometimes, we fell boring. If, we use any best performance EA then we can take a long time rest.I am checking this EA in my demo account. I know manual trading is good but this EA trading is better than manual trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    i see this indicator work with volatility and so it will work when there is a liquidity and it will give better results and better money, but you said that the loses may be big and so it needs large mount of money in the capital, so i do not think that expert will be suitable for small traders that do not have the ability to invest big money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Good question rina ji, actually I am also very interested to use this robot, but can anybody suggest me how much amount of money I need to use this robot for a consistent money profit in forex. As you are saying that its good for trending market, I like to do trade with the trend so its seeming a good robot for me. The best thing will be to stop the robot trading on consolidation market period. What about our suggestion?
    I have no idea about this expert adviser.becuase first time I'm hear this name which called GRID EA. anyway I think you should to avoid robot trading it will be better for you. because humen trading and robotic trading both will not be same any time.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think it is a good robot because it uses a pending orders instead of opening of direct order and so the trader will be able to trade in good positions and will not expose his account to big risk, this robot needs to be tested to see if it set the pending orders in good positions and makes good trading or choose it randomly

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Principles and Parameter's of Grid EA.
    1. Use M15, M30 and above time frames for Grid Ea.
    2. Use default setting no need to change anything.
    3. Grid EA place pending order's on both sides, Buy stop and sell stop
    4. Take profit levels will automatically adjusted by the robot no need to manage that manually.
    As I know all grid ea can be attached on all time frames as the grid ea work based on pips spacing, not by time frame.
    I've downloaded this ea and making 2 backtest with different setting for almost 4 months from January 2018 till today.
    1. by using default setting :
    2018-05-16_162320.jpg
    2018-05-16_162331.jpg
    The results is quite good with the default setting.

2. I tried to change Levels from 3 to 7 :
    2018-05-16_170413.jpg
    2018-05-16_170421.jpg
    The results was better than using default setting

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Hi my friend, I'm glad to share this
    Your topic is excellent and thank you for sharing this information with us and this makes me wonder how the trader can benefit from the effects . I need to understand more. i think that this is kind of gambling and I don't like this type of trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Grid can be used for trading as it is can be used for finding of a good trading positions, some scalping strategies depend on the grid in determination of the target and so grid can be useful for trading and making of money, i sometimes use the grid for getting of a small number of pips and i get them in many cases and make some profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Well on the off chance that you can utilize this EA at the perfect time it is outstanding among other EAs ever. You can take in substantial income with this EA and on the off chance that you need to profit than this EA is extremely valuable and we should have a decent record to profit from this EA. Not a simple activity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Good question, Rina G., I'm actually interested in using this robot, but can someone recommend me how much money I need to make sure that this robot earns money on Forex? Since you think it's good for the trend market, I think it's a good robot for me so I want to trade with this trend. Good things to close robot trading on the merger market over time. What about our advice?

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123