Grid - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grid

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Grid

Hello friends robo forex forum giving us a great opportunity to learn forex trading deeply. This is another automatic forex trading learning contest for all of us. I am very happy that I am participating in this contest and my topic is Grid EA trading.

I am a very new user of robot trading in forex, and robo forex forum give me a great opportunity to learn and share about it with other's. I am very thankful to robo forex forum for this contest.

Today is my second day of Grid EA learning, it was very hard for me to know that how I have to download and install robotic trading system in mt4 terminal but from robo forex forum threads I get the idea about ea download and of its installation. Now its the time to start the topic regrading Grid EA.

Grid EA: Grid EA is another form of automatic trading in forex, Grid EA is one of the powerful money making ea in forex. Grid trading is one of the mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, and profit from volatility. Grid trading is a time frame independent trading style.

Attachment 12826

Attachment 12827

Attachment 12828

Grid trading is called as a hedged trading too. The biggest advantage of grid trading is it require a little for casting about the market. But there is a weak point too in grid trading, the losses could be large in it, its a risky trading trading strategy to need a bigger amount of capital for trading.

Characteristics of Grid Expert Advisor:

#There is no need of any high quality of analysis in it. This ea is easy to set up and use.
    #Trading with little forcasting possible with this Grid EA.
    #Losses could be large so need a heavy amount of capital for trading.
    #Grid trading Ea attempts the advantage of natural back and fourth motion of the market. It place buy and sell above and below both sides of the market.

Principles and Parameter's of Grid EA.
    1. Use M15, M30 and above time frames for Grid Ea.
    2. Use default setting no need to change anything.
    3. Grid EA place pending order's on both sides, Buy stop and sell stop
    4. Take profit levels will automatically adjusted by the robot no need to manage that manually.

Result of Back testing:
    As I have said above that I am very new user of robot trading and I don't have any experience of back testing of this Grid Ea yet. I have only back test this robot for five days and there was not profit till then in trading account summary. For back testing you can check this in your mt4 terminal.

My personal View.
    Grid Ea is one of the risky trading strategy, and the other draw back is grid trading required a larger amount of money for trading. My personal recommendation will be to test this robot in demo trading account at first, you all have to test this at least 2 months in demo trading, don't trust much in back testing.

Download Below:

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    For that you should contact to any good ea user who know more about grid ea, Most of forum member's don't have much idea about ea trading, let me check the thread creator view about this ea, oh I see as we can see in the thread that he is a very new user about the use of robot. But mate do you have any idea of manual trading or not, because if you are a very new forex trader then better to switch to manual trading than robot trading?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah we can do it manual and with automatic grid trading EA. I also don't have much experience but can say that yes we need a larger amount of money for grid trading system. I am also buy with manual trading like you sir, but this is really a good robot for those people who like to use grid trading style in forex. Cent account selection would be a good idea to use this kind of robot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Well if you can use this EA at the right time it is one of the best EAs of all time. You can make good money with this EA and if you want to make money than this EA is very useful and we must have a good account to make money from this EA. Not an easy thing to do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Grid EA is another form of automatic trading in forex, Grid EA is one of the powerful money making ea in forex. Grid trading is one of the mechanical trading strategy which has no reliance on direction, and profit from volatility. Grid trading is a time frame independent trading style.
    Can you show us the proof of this claim even if it is from demo account because it is not enough to accept a verbal statement that can not be substantiated with fact and figures as a proof.I know there are some few EAs that works but I have not seen any that has been so consistent in profit making for five years and that is why I always prefer to trade manually. Since you are new to the use of EA forex trading , it will be better to test prove before jumping into such a conclusion

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    This is othe ea that I do not think that will work well if the best when you are using robot you have to make sure that you aren't trading with the big time frames for the people who think that that trading with smaller time frame like the one minute or the five minutes time frframe is that you can always make good money from the smaller time frame because of the frequency trading of that smaller time frame compared to to the smaller once

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the grid theory should has with those the chance on option as trader might gains with the different entrance level by the market with the pending order customs of submission and more to work with the rest on times to spot with the focus as keeping with the best on match to complete as delivering returns of pips completion with the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    2. Use default setting no need to change anything.

I know very well these kind of expert advisor, no way, you need to change its setting, I want to tell you why, first this tool can open 6 trades or more at the same time, your nedd a big free margin to support all these openning positions, this EA is without stop loss, if the price quite the grid no way to stop it by any order ; take profit nor stoploss.
    conclusion, if you want realy that expert works for your trading, you have to code it again, these grid experts advisor like yours will fall in certain period, no more than 1 month or less.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    gird is good for trading especially for the scalpers that look for making of some pips and run away, as with grid they can calculate the number of pips they want to catch ,and it is good to find EA for it as this will make the trading is more powerful and the trader can get better results, but due to continuous updating to the mt4 some EA do not work well all time so the trader should be careful during using it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Well seems you made something in your trading forms you know there is always something we know that makes forex much more profound and very much informed there is always what we as traders maybe able to understand and prove , that any robots may be difficult to work on

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the best thing of this EA is it trades with pending orders and so this will make trading more safe and less risky because it will let the ert t set pending orders in the best positions and so this will make trading more profitable, but we need to know what is the percentage of success of this expert and what are the best pairs that work with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    I would like to thank you for your posting about this EA and hope you can make some good profit by using it
    i think you will be a good trader from here easily that you want.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast