Martingale
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martingale

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Martingale

First of all I am very thankful to all robo forex forum staff that they bring another wonderful contest for forum member's called as "Forex Advisor's". Personally I don't have any long trading experience with robotic trading system but I always like to take part in robo forex forum contests. That's why today I am writing a review about Marginal trading EA.

As we know that EA trading take a great place in this business because its making our trading business very flexible and now trader's are able to do trade without spending time much time in front of their computer. Robotic trading system is fully automatic where trader's don't have to do any manual trading analysis, money management, etc. The good thing about EA trading is that its not contain any emotion in trading.

The main cause of people loss is emotional trading in forex market, but with the help of EA trading trader's are able to control this problem in a good way. Now I want to discuss about the Martingale EA, here we go.

What is martingale EA?

Martingale trading.JPG

There is every where risk in each kind of business, and there is risk too in martingale trading strategy too. I just want to explain in simple words that how Martingale EA do trade in the market. For example if market is going down then robot will take buy decision time to time, depend upon EA trading strategy. On the other hand when market will go up then it will take a sell position time to time. Actually buying and selling decision could depend upon each opening candlestick, or can depend upon few amount of pips gap. One more important thing is trader's need a lot of money to do trade with martingale trading EA, because it take a very high lot size some, when robot don't able to close the positions in profit within a downtrend or uptrend market. So to make an average between trade or to convert our losses into profit martingale ea take bigger lot sizes.

Martingale EA principles:

1. Martingale trading strategy include a bigger risk so first of all we have to keep in mind that with low deposit we can't use any martingale EA in trading.

2. Currency pair selection is also very important, trader's have to do trade with less high volatile pairs I would suggest trader's to do trade with Euro/Usd only.

Martingale EA parameter's:

For now current default setting is looking for me so I don't think that we have to change any setting in this current martingale ea. You have to use the same or default trading setting for trading. There is no need to change the size of lot size too it will automatically use lower to high lot size according to the market condition. Regarding time frame I will suggest trader's to follow the M15 time frame with Euro/Usd Pair.

Result of Back testing:

martingale traading 1.JPG

Martingale 3.JPG

The result of back testing showing really good, I have tested 2,3 months back market trading and its made a very good profit of $5533 in $7000 USD amount. The draw down of this EA is very high its 95%. That's the main problem of all martingale EA draw down is always higher in this type of trading strategy, right now I don't have other martingale EA but I believe that this ea will do very good trading with high amount of investment $10,000.

My person Opinion:

I am a trend follower trader and the second thing I don't use EA trading much in my trading system, I am a pure manual trader. All those screenshots of earning are based upon back testing of robot. The selection of a good broker is also very important same like a good EA. By the way thanks for reading for thread, now if you want to use this robot in real trading then at first you have to test in demo trading account from your side too. Test this at lest 4 months in your demo trading account before applying it in real trading account.

Download the indicator from here:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Good robot mate, thanks for sharing this.. Back testing result are really great and its made a very good profit. Do you have any real trading experience with Martingale Robot?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks friend, but this is only back testing if you want to test in real trading account then at first take some experience of this robot in demo trading account at least for 3,4 months. I do only manual trading most of time, and don't have much experience of this robot in my real trading account. Deposit a big amount of money only then this robot would give you good gains.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks friend, but this is only back testing if you want to test in real trading account then at first take some experience of this robot in demo trading account at least for 3,4 months. I do only manual trading most of time, and don't have much experience of this robot in my real trading account. Deposit a big amount of money only then this robot would give you good gains.
    Where do you get those EA dear khim? The forum provide those EA in this forum file or I must search the EA from the internet? If I must downlod the EA from the internet, I am afraid I worry to get the determined EA on the list above. I may get the modified EA and it can be different from the list.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Where do you get those EA dear khim? The forum provide those EA in this forum file or I must search the EA from the internet? If I must downlod the EA from the internet, I am afraid I worry to get the determined EA on the list above. I may get the modified EA and it can be different from the list.
    Yes friend, I got this ea from one of my close friend, You can check on the internet too. Let me tell you the whole process sir.

1. Download the EA from the internet or ask for your friend for the any ea that listed in this contest list. Keep in mind that Grid, PSAR EXPERT, Ghaasyiyah, Angry bird, and martingale these are already taken so you can't create a review about them. You have to choose the other ones, If your EA is not in the list or its different then you can ask about it from Moderator's at first, because their acceptance also very essential if you want to write a review about any differ EA.

2. When you will download any EA, then it will be in Mq4, or .exe File. You have to convert this file in a zip file for you you can use win rar. right click on that mq4 or exe file and then you will able to see a archive option there, just click on archive and convert it in a zip file.

3. Now create a thread, write a review about your ea and click on Manage attachments, from there you can add your EA in your thread. ( Click on management attachment, click on add files, and select that zip ea file after that click on done)

4. That's it now you can submit you thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Good Ea khimi, by the way you are one of the good educator and people helper too in this forum. I don't have a long experience of martingale robot, but I would like to use this robot can you tell what is the best amount to do trade with martingale trading strategy in forex. Its seeming a risky trading strategy due to the regular increase in lot size.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    good decision to spread the martian gale that those works of the customs more with the priors on concerns as focusing use with the risks management that the system should be ok with the wider on available signals on referring entry points with the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    good decision to spread the martian gale that those works of the customs more with the priors on concerns as focusing use with the risks management that the system should be ok with the wider on available signals on referring entry points with the trading.
    Thanks for your comment friend, yeah martingale trading strategy is very good if you have a good management in your trading account. But all we know that without any big investment and without any proper risk management and money management martingale trading strategy would not work properly at all. Along with it we need a good selection of time frame too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for your advice mate, yeah I think this is a real thing that we need a big amount of money to do trade with grid type of robot. 10,000 to 20,000 USD would be a good amount to start trading with 0.01 setting in robot trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    No matter we are using martingale, grid or other one buddy, I think the use of big capital is very important, and cent account is one of the better option to do trade with ea. Most of my friends have stopped their trading with martingale robot trading because the reason is very clear in front of us that without any big capital trading with martingale ea could be very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast