Martingale - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Martingale

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

Martingale

First of all I am very thankful to all robo forex forum staff that they bring another wonderful contest for forum member's called as "Forex Advisor's". Personally I don't have any long trading experience with robotic trading system but I always like to take part in robo forex forum contests. That's why today I am writing a review about Marginal trading EA.

As we know that EA trading take a great place in this business because its making our trading business very flexible and now trader's are able to do trade without spending time much time in front of their computer. Robotic trading system is fully automatic where trader's don't have to do any manual trading analysis, money management, etc. The good thing about EA trading is that its not contain any emotion in trading.

The main cause of people loss is emotional trading in forex market, but with the help of EA trading trader's are able to control this problem in a good way. Now I want to discuss about the Martingale EA, here we go.

What is martingale EA?

Attachment 12818

There is every where risk in each kind of business, and there is risk too in martingale trading strategy too. I just want to explain in simple words that how Martingale EA do trade in the market. For example if market is going down then robot will take buy decision time to time, depend upon EA trading strategy. On the other hand when market will go up then it will take a sell position time to time. Actually buying and selling decision could depend upon each opening candlestick, or can depend upon few amount of pips gap. One more important thing is trader's need a lot of money to do trade with martingale trading EA, because it take a very high lot size some, when robot don't able to close the positions in profit within a downtrend or uptrend market. So to make an average between trade or to convert our losses into profit martingale ea take bigger lot sizes.

Martingale EA principles:

1. Martingale trading strategy include a bigger risk so first of all we have to keep in mind that with low deposit we can't use any martingale EA in trading.

2. Currency pair selection is also very important, trader's have to do trade with less high volatile pairs I would suggest trader's to do trade with Euro/Usd only.

Martingale EA parameter's:

For now current default setting is looking for me so I don't think that we have to change any setting in this current martingale ea. You have to use the same or default trading setting for trading. There is no need to change the size of lot size too it will automatically use lower to high lot size according to the market condition. Regarding time frame I will suggest trader's to follow the M15 time frame with Euro/Usd Pair.

Result of Back testing:

Attachment 12819

Attachment 12820

The result of back testing showing really good, I have tested 2,3 months back market trading and its made a very good profit of $5533 in $7000 USD amount. The draw down of this EA is very high its 95%. That's the main problem of all martingale EA draw down is always higher in this type of trading strategy, right now I don't have other martingale EA but I believe that this ea will do very good trading with high amount of investment $10,000.

My person Opinion:

I am a trend follower trader and the second thing I don't use EA trading much in my trading system, I am a pure manual trader. All those screenshots of earning are based upon back testing of robot. The selection of a good broker is also very important same like a good EA. By the way thanks for reading for thread, now if you want to use this robot in real trading then at first you have to test in demo trading account from your side too. Test this at lest 4 months in your demo trading account before applying it in real trading account.

Download the indicator from here:

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Due to my view if martingale strategy, I will work very well but only if you have a very large account balance, martingale will even work better in binary option and you can try it in Robo option demo account, but with martingale, you must be very careful to start with the smallest lot size possible and make sure you have a very large capital.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks friend, but this is only back testing if you want to test in real trading account then at first take some experience of this robot in demo trading account at least for 3,4 months. I do only manual trading most of time, and don't have much experience of this robot in my real trading account. Deposit a big amount of money only then this robot would give you good gains.
    Yes, this is good advice because before using in real trading account we should test this EA in our demo trading account for testing performance and overall activity.Otherwise, it's can be dangerous for your real trading account.so account protaction fist then income.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it looks a good expert advisor and can help in making of good profits because it uses big lot size and so it needs a big amount of invested money to work well and make big profits and so it will not work well with the small accounts, but using of big lot size maybe risky and so the expert advisor needs to be tested first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    2018-05-17_234218.jpg
    I have many experiences in testing many types of martingale EA's, today I've downloaded the ea that you attached in this thread, the result of this ea will be good in the flat market, but will be bad and make you lost all of your money if you force this ea to running always non stop, because there are times you will find a strong long term trend that can make this ea very horror.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    EA or robots can work well with the trader and let the trader to make good money from the market, the trader should always choose the good robots to be able to avoid risking of his money and avoid loss of the money always, robots will make trading profitable if it is suitable for the trading style and so the results will be good for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]thank you for sharing this (Martingale)
    I am still a little confused maybe because I've briefly read it and have not tried it . I will use this very soon in my demo trading account and will let you know how its working on my charts
    thanks once again for this (Martingale)[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Great, by the manner in which you are one of the great instructor and individuals assistant too in this discussion. I don't have a long affair of martingale robot, yet I might want to utilize this robot would you be able to advise what is the best add up to do exchange with martingale exchanging procedure in forex. Its appearing an unsafe exchanging procedure because of the customary increment in parcel estimate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    What is the factor of increasing lot sizes?

What is the average difference in pips between each additional entry to the market?

How is fluctuations amplitude predicted?

What are hedging mechanisms implemented in the advisor?

Foe me, only large-scale martingale advisor with a low increasing factor makes sense. The entry signals must come from a daily chart, at least, to make it not a useless garbage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Thanks buddy, but if you want to check on a real trading account, it is only back testing. First take some of these robot experiences to the demo trading account for at least 3,4 months. I mostly do manual trading and I do not have much experience with this robot in my real trading account. Only this robot will give you good profits, but pay a large amount of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Martingale is good only in sideways market but when market is in trend so it is one of the worst systems. Martingale is successful till trend happens to start and the account will be burned. I do not think that martingale is good for robot trading, robot will not evaluate everything and will bring only losses and burning of account.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234