Martingale - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martingale

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Just follow the proper management folks, as far I know its not one of the very high volatile pair so martingale trading strategy possible in nzd/cad pair. And I have also seen a lot of breakouts in this pair, I would suggest m30 and h1 time frame for martingale in this pair.
    I do not do trading with NZDCAD, and the reason behind this is that; they (NZD and CAD) are both commodity currencies, and the ways they are moving might be same, this could always cause sluggishness in the pair. Also, I noticed that such pairs are obeying much of breakout trading rules, this might be a way out for traders that can be patient with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not do trading with NZDCAD, and the reason behind this is that; they (NZD and CAD) are both commodity currencies, and the ways they are moving might be same, this could always cause sluggishness in the pair. Also, I noticed that such pairs are obeying much of breakout trading rules, this might be a way out for traders that can be patient with it.
    Did you applied proper management in your trading with NZD CAD pair trading, How much experience do you have of NZD CAD pair trading? Your view is seeming good because I never heard from anyone that they are giving their time for NAD CAD pair trading, most of forex trader's are busy with major currency pairs, and a trader should follow these for trading. I never do trade in any other pairs than major's they are highly recommended for trader's.

As far as i know if you trade with a martingale EA or system sooner or later you will lose your entire account and you will be very frustrated for that. That is why i dont use martingale strategies to make money. that is why i always want to make money maually.

Back testing a Robot is not exactly the same in performance with real live trading and this calls for caution just as the owner of this thread as rightly mentioned. I am exploring the aspect of the use of automated trading system at least to widen the scope of my knowledge in forex trading because no knowledge is waste in this industry. I will forever remain in love with manual trading more so that I am a long term trader

Trader
    thanks for sharing this good trading system and it looks a good expert and work well, trading with robots is good thing but the trader should not depend on it totally and watch that expert always to see if it is still work well or started to have some defects especially with the update of meta trader that occur many times and how this EA work with that updates.

Martingale indicator gives us good profit. Experts are using this indicator properly. I believe this indicator and I think that, if any trader understand this martingale and trade with this indicator only the traders can take good profit from using this indicator. Thanks for your best information.

Your Robotic is very good if you can be able to control your emotions and exercise patience enough to leave your winning trade before closing the trade with your trading plan.

Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    Martingale indicator gives us good profit. Experts are using this indicator properly. I believe this indicator and I think that, if any trader understand this martingale and trade with this indicator only the traders can take good profit from using this indicator. Thanks for your best information.
    I think there is no indicator martiangle but martiangle robot. One thing which really important for doing martiangle is risk management. Without risk and money management, you will lose all of your money in seconds. It is because martiangle will double your lotsize again and again, and it really dangerous

Trader
    using martingale in trading used to recover the losses and for me as trader is not a good idea because that can increase possibility to loss in trading and also very dangerous and i don't recommends it to everyone and also requires to have big amount of capital good luck

Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    using martingale in trading used to recover the losses and for me as trader is not a good idea because that can increase possibility to loss in trading and also very dangerous and i don't recommends it to everyone and also requires to have big amount of capital good luck
    I am using martiangle trading robot also, but so far so good, i really can make good profit from my robot every month. BUt i have maximum drawdown, so the robot will not blow up my account as long as i can be discipline with my trading plan. So far, my account is safe and profitable

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast