Martingale - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martingale

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

Martingale

First of all I am very thankful to all robo forex forum staff that they bring another wonderful contest for forum member's called as "Forex Advisor's". Personally I don't have any long trading experience with robotic trading system but I always like to take part in robo forex forum contests. That's why today I am writing a review about Marginal trading EA.

As we know that EA trading take a great place in this business because its making our trading business very flexible and now trader's are able to do trade without spending time much time in front of their computer. Robotic trading system is fully automatic where trader's don't have to do any manual trading analysis, money management, etc. The good thing about EA trading is that its not contain any emotion in trading.

The main cause of people loss is emotional trading in forex market, but with the help of EA trading trader's are able to control this problem in a good way. Now I want to discuss about the Martingale EA, here we go.

What is martingale EA?

Attachment 12818

There is every where risk in each kind of business, and there is risk too in martingale trading strategy too. I just want to explain in simple words that how Martingale EA do trade in the market. For example if market is going down then robot will take buy decision time to time, depend upon EA trading strategy. On the other hand when market will go up then it will take a sell position time to time. Actually buying and selling decision could depend upon each opening candlestick, or can depend upon few amount of pips gap. One more important thing is trader's need a lot of money to do trade with martingale trading EA, because it take a very high lot size some, when robot don't able to close the positions in profit within a downtrend or uptrend market. So to make an average between trade or to convert our losses into profit martingale ea take bigger lot sizes.

Martingale EA principles:

1. Martingale trading strategy include a bigger risk so first of all we have to keep in mind that with low deposit we can't use any martingale EA in trading.

2. Currency pair selection is also very important, trader's have to do trade with less high volatile pairs I would suggest trader's to do trade with Euro/Usd only.

Martingale EA parameter's:

For now current default setting is looking for me so I don't think that we have to change any setting in this current martingale ea. You have to use the same or default trading setting for trading. There is no need to change the size of lot size too it will automatically use lower to high lot size according to the market condition. Regarding time frame I will suggest trader's to follow the M15 time frame with Euro/Usd Pair.

Result of Back testing:

Attachment 12819

Attachment 12820

The result of back testing showing really good, I have tested 2,3 months back market trading and its made a very good profit of $5533 in $7000 USD amount. The draw down of this EA is very high its 95%. That's the main problem of all martingale EA draw down is always higher in this type of trading strategy, right now I don't have other martingale EA but I believe that this ea will do very good trading with high amount of investment $10,000.

My person Opinion:

I am a trend follower trader and the second thing I don't use EA trading much in my trading system, I am a pure manual trader. All those screenshots of earning are based upon back testing of robot. The selection of a good broker is also very important same like a good EA. By the way thanks for reading for thread, now if you want to use this robot in real trading then at first you have to test in demo trading account from your side too. Test this at lest 4 months in your demo trading account before applying it in real trading account.

Download the indicator from here:

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for your advice mate, yeah I think this is a real thing that we need a big amount of money to do trade with grid type of robot. 10,000 to 20,000 USD would be a good amount to start trading with 0.01 setting in robot trading.
    Yes you are right..

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    No matter we are using martingale, grid or other one buddy, I think the use of big capital is very important, and cent account is one of the better option to do trade with ea. Most of my friends have stopped their trading with martingale robot trading because the reason is very clear in front of us that without any big capital trading with martingale ea could be very dangerous.
    Money management is very important in all types of trading strategies, and same like that we have to choose good management in martingale trading strategy too, better use of forex currency pairs would also give trader's a very good help to gain money from martingale trading strategy. Euro Usd would be a best selection for martingale.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes Euro Usd is a good pair, but we don't have to forget about the last year downtrend movement of euro usd currency pair. But most of time it works well for martingale type of trading strategy. Nzd/Cad is also a good currency pair for martingale time frame selection would be 30 or 1 hour chart time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Good thread. My preferred Experts have always been Martingale, amgry birds and Goldup. However now I am not using any Robot and only trading manually. But in the past I first used the Goldup ea. At that time I actually had no knowledge about Forex and used the Ea on the advice of one of my friends. I managed some profits also. It would have been very nice to see the testing performance of this ea on live or demo account. Anyways all points covered and an informative thread. Best of luck for the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Good thread. My preferred Experts have always been Martingale, amgry birds and Goldup. However now I am not using any Robot and only trading manually. But in the past I first used the Goldup ea. At that time I actually had no knowledge about Forex and used the Ea on the advice of one of my friends. I managed some profits also. It would have been very nice to see the testing performance of this ea on live or demo account. Anyways all points covered and an informative thread. Best of luck for the contest.
    Thanks for liking my thread friend, yeah all these robots are very good for trading but personally I think with small amount of investment its very hard to gain money from robot trading on the other hand from manual trading we can do better trading with small amount too if we have a good skill and experience in this business. I wish you too a great success in your trading life and best of luck for the contest too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes Euro Usd is a good pair, but we don't have to forget about the last year downtrend movement of euro usd currency pair. But most of time it works well for martingale type of trading strategy. Nzd/Cad is also a good currency pair for martingale time frame selection would be 30 or 1 hour chart time frame.
    Do you have any experience of Nzd/Cad martingale trading? Most of my friends follow Euro/Usd for martingale trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    One of my friend is doing martingale in Nza/Cad since more than one year now, he is applying pending order's on strong support and resistance points and doing martingale trading with pending order on 1 pip. So that's why I am have a positive review about nzd/cad martingale trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Oh I see, ok thanks for the information I have no experience of nzd/cad trading the other thing is spread is also little bit high in this pair.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Just follow the proper management folks, as far I know its not one of the very high volatile pair so martingale trading strategy possible in nzd/cad pair. And I have also seen a lot of breakouts in this pair, I would suggest m30 and h1 time frame for martingale in this pair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    First of all I am very thankful to all robo forex forum staff that they bring another wonderful contest for forum member's called as "Forex Advisor's". Personally I don't have any long trading experience with robotic trading system but I always like to take part in robo forex forum contests. That's why today I am writing a review about Marginal trading EA.

As we know that EA trading take a great place in this business because its making our trading business very flexible and now trader's are able to do trade without spending time much time in front of their computer. Robotic trading system is fully automatic where trader's don't have to do any manual trading analysis, money management, etc. The good thing about EA trading is that its not contain any emotion in trading.

The main cause of people loss is emotional trading in forex market, but with the help of EA trading trader's are able to control this problem in a good way. Now I want to discuss about the Martingale EA, here we go.

What is martingale EA?

Attachment 12818

There is every where risk in each kind of business, and there is risk too in martingale trading strategy too. I just want to explain in simple words that how Martingale EA do trade in the market. For example if market is going down then robot will take buy decision time to time, depend upon EA trading strategy. On the other hand when market will go up then it will take a sell position time to time. Actually buying and selling decision could depend upon each opening candlestick, or can depend upon few amount of pips gap. One more important thing is trader's need a lot of money to do trade with martingale trading EA, because it take a very high lot size some, when robot don't able to close the positions in profit within a downtrend or uptrend market. So to make an average between trade or to convert our losses into profit martingale ea take bigger lot sizes.

Martingale EA principles:

1. Martingale trading strategy include a bigger risk so first of all we have to keep in mind that with low deposit we can't use any martingale EA in trading.

2. Currency pair selection is also very important, trader's have to do trade with less high volatile pairs I would suggest trader's to do trade with Euro/Usd only.

Martingale EA parameter's:

For now current default setting is looking for me so I don't think that we have to change any setting in this current martingale ea. You have to use the same or default trading setting for trading. There is no need to change the size of lot size too it will automatically use lower to high lot size according to the market condition. Regarding time frame I will suggest trader's to follow the M15 time frame with Euro/Usd Pair.

Result of Back testing:

Attachment 12819

Attachment 12820

The result of back testing showing really good, I have tested 2,3 months back market trading and its made a very good profit of $5533 in $7000 USD amount. The draw down of this EA is very high its 95%. That's the main problem of all martingale EA draw down is always higher in this type of trading strategy, right now I don't have other martingale EA but I believe that this ea will do very good trading with high amount of investment $10,000.

My person Opinion:

I am a trend follower trader and the second thing I don't use EA trading much in my trading system, I am a pure manual trader. All those screenshots of earning are based upon back testing of robot. The selection of a good broker is also very important same like a good EA. By the way thanks for reading for thread, now if you want to use this robot in real trading then at first you have to test in demo trading account from your side too. Test this at lest 4 months in your demo trading account before applying it in real trading account.

Download the indicator from here:
    Hi,
    I've just read your post and it seemed very interesting to me. Personally I'm also doing my trades with martingale system. But my method is completely manual. I've developed some equations with excel sheet and with the values of this file I'm executing my trades. But I'm always looking for a fully automated trading system like you've. Can you please share me your EA or its download link? I hope you'll consider my request sincerely. Thanks a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

nice robot the old concept but need big capital minimum 5000us$

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast