Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Angry Bird (Scalping)

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193

Angry Bird (Scalping)

Hello Everybody! It is really pleasing to take part in another contest here. I must say thanks to forum admin, forum mods and roboforex from bringing another very important contest for us. We are here now to discuss about Forex Advisors. You will find many EA in the market for free and for sell. I wish to represent my discussion as good as possible for you all.

You will find million traders who are not just comfortable with advisors. They just love trading manually and found good results. And many going to take advantages of automated trading using some advisors. If you can use your advisor effectively it will do the same thing in trading what you do normally.

I am basically a scalper. So I love to get an advisor that can do the same thing as I do when trading. And I got one which suits me. And it is Angry Bird (Scalping). It is very much sensitive. But before I go to discuss about it lets us know what are these advisor actually is.

Expert Advisor:

It is a kind of software which is generally written in C++ programming language for meta trader platform. This program is written in such a way that it can read price feed from the data provider through our trading platform. And depending on the flowchart it just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account or demo account. Simply most traders don't understand what is written inside the code. It is very good if you can build your own EA, believe me you need not to be an expert programmer to make our own EA.

Angry Bird (Scalping)

This EA was originally created by Bima setyawan in April 2015. It is very much sensitive to movement of any currency pair but well suited for those pair which have lower spread. It is well tested before it came to market. It has got very few interesting feature too. Those are..

Equity stop;
    Tralling Stop;
    Equity Risk Management;
    Time Out Use;
    Max Trade per Hour and many more.

Download and Installing EA

You can download this EA from MQL5 website. Or just can visit https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12872 to know about this EA. You can get the advisor from here too.

Attachment 12814

After download just open the file and save it under your meta quote files.Now to install the EA you need to open your trading platform and login to your account demo or real. From your trading platform just click on the view tab and select navigator to find your all account and list of EAs and scripts or indicator. Then click on the Code Base which is shown on the image below. You will find list of many advisor. Then select the Angry Bird (scalping) and right click. Select download. Then you will see a default setting window for the advisor. Click Ok and then it is ready for work.

Modifying the EA

You can find in the following image how can you modify your default setting where the left image for default setting. You must save it first then load it to see the working of your new setting.

Trading with Angry Bird:

After download of the EA it started trading then and there. At first it started with 0.01 lot and keep it multiplying by 2 in next trades. It started with EURUSD then I moved to other pairs by dragging the EA to the chart. And I got the following trade results.

Later I modified the minimum lot to 0.05 and few other parameters. And then I found the following results...

Key Findings:

After using it for few days I found few important things about this EA. Here I want to point out those things.

1. The EA open trades automatically when RSI reads between 30 to 70 in the M1 chart. Can be used for higher time frame too.

2. No new trade open as long as the first trade is active and in profit(but yet to touch TP). When trade's floating loss is about 10/12 pips then new trades open which is double the first one.

3. If market keep moving against the orders it will open few more trades and every it will be multiplied by 2 and TP will be adjusted.

4. No provision to SL(dangerous).

5. You can set total equity risk as low as possible.

Advantages:

The main advantage of this EA is it will start trading for you with low volume or with the set volume. You can trade simultaneously in many pair no matter you are seeing it on the screen or not. You need not to modify your TP when new trades open. You can find the EA helped me to make over 100% profit in 3 days. It is really fast. If you close your trading terminal no new trades open and only active trades work.

Disadvantages:

It works well in a ranging market. If market is strongly trending then it will keep opening trade in one direction I mean in losing direction. If you are trading in different pairs then for each pair 10 trades will open which in turn can drive you to big drawdown. The main problem is there is no SL so it always plays doubt in mind about protecting the account.

Recommendations:

It is one of the finest EA I have used. It match my scalping trading almost 80%. If you are a scalper then you must love it. But whenever your EA is going you must keep watching your trades. It is better to set Maximum Trades per symbol to 5 instead of 10. It is also better to trade in only 1/2 pairs otherwise many pairs might cause many confusions.

Better to try it on demo accounts for few weeks before you use it in real account. I don't recommend it to use it on VPN when you have small invest. And always set the minimum volume to lower level. Because at higher initial volume you might get few trades automatically close in loss due to equity drawdown level touched.

Last Few Words:

I would say this contest is more than a contest. In the last contest we came to know and use of different indicators. This time it is EA. All are helping forum members to use the different technique for getting more success. This thinking is simply praise worthy. I am really happy to be a part of this contest and this forum. Best of luck with EA's you choose to trade and good wishes for all participants. Thanks everybody.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 07-08-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    the maximum drawdown of the EA is really big. It will blow up our trading account in short time. Especially the EA works on M1 timeframe and using scalping strategy. It will be very risky. If we can lower the drawdown, maybe this EA will be better and safe to use

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    this robot can work well for the scalpers because it depends on scalping in its trading and so the scalpers can test it and if it works well then they can trade with it and make money with it, the trader can adjust it according to the methods he wants to work with and so the robot will open and close trading according to the instructions given to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hi friends I saw your post trading with Expert Adviser (EA) mostly I trade manually but last few weak my social network facebook friend send me one EA I deposit $784 after 3 days its become 1068.53 Dear Traders I recommend you use your own analysis and proper money management do trading manually
    2018-01-27_19-12-27.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am also trying to figure out in which lot it works well and what is about equity stop. This week I'll try to test the EA in a new demo account with 1000$ initial capital. I hope it will perform in the same way as it did initially.even if it found a point to enter or start a trade it may not be able to detect the right position to exit . so the trading must be one manually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    I can change the lot size and maximum trades opened at a time which give me a control over the robot. But I found it does not work well for high risk trading even if it found a point to enter or start a trade it may not be able to detect the right position to exit . so the trading must be one manually.I hope it will perform in the same way as it did initially.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    scalping expert can be a profitable for any trader if the trader can use it well and adjust it well, scalping is a dangerous method and so it needs a good expert advisor and so if it is good then it will give the trader good profits and if it gives bad signals then it will lead to big loses that may lead to margin call and leaving of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    As I said I come with my final update before the contest finish. Here I have used this EA in my real account. Few trades closed manually with profit and other you see in loss was close for equity stop. Though results will show you negative here still good as it protected my big loss in trades.
    Thanks for share my brother, although those ea does not work as expected, I agree with your opinion, at least this ea does not cause big loss. In other words, this ea can manage the risk very well, but less profitable, or not profitable at all in certain market conditions. I think it's common thing, it's hard to find a full automatic ea that gives profitable results all the times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    scalping with robots will be good because the target will be small and so this will let the robot to make successful trades and decrease the mistakes that will decrease the risk, the robot will be good if it uses stop loss and does not open trades to hedge previous positions as this risky and in many cases lead to big loses even with good robots.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    There is no doubt that every trader has a special way and strategy. Yes I have used them for a long time but I did not open any deals for two days and I wasn’t patient so I did not try again
    but it seems to me that it is excellent through your topic and through the images so I will think again to use it and to be patient until I see the results

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Wouldn't you say that this sort of Ea can without much of a stretch explode your exchanging account since it exchanges too forcefully and the circumstance whereby it expands the part sizes as the record develops sounds rather excessively unsafe particularly if great hazard administration isn't included.I am of the sentiment that the individuals who love to scalp the market would locate this extremely accommodating and helpful however it will better for them to be exceptionally watchful

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456