Angry Bird (Scalping) - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry Bird (Scalping)

the maximum drawdown of the EA is really big. It will blow up our trading account in short time. Especially the EA works on M1 timeframe and using scalping strategy. It will be very risky. If we can lower the drawdown, maybe this EA will be better and safe to use

Trader
    this robot can work well for the scalpers because it depends on scalping in its trading and so the scalpers can test it and if it works well then they can trade with it and make money with it, the trader can adjust it according to the methods he wants to work with and so the robot will open and close trading according to the instructions given to it.

Hi friends I saw your post trading with Expert Adviser (EA) mostly I trade manually but last few weak my social network facebook friend send me one EA I deposit $784 after 3 days its become 1068.53 Dear Traders I recommend you use your own analysis and proper money management do trading manually
    2018-01-27_19-12-27.jpg

Banned
    I am also trying to figure out in which lot it works well and what is about equity stop. This week I'll try to test the EA in a new demo account with 1000$ initial capital. I hope it will perform in the same way as it did initially.even if it found a point to enter or start a trade it may not be able to detect the right position to exit . so the trading must be one manually.

Banned
    I can change the lot size and maximum trades opened at a time which give me a control over the robot. But I found it does not work well for high risk trading even if it found a point to enter or start a trade it may not be able to detect the right position to exit . so the trading must be one manually.I hope it will perform in the same way as it did initially.

Trader
    scalping expert can be a profitable for any trader if the trader can use it well and adjust it well, scalping is a dangerous method and so it needs a good expert advisor and so if it is good then it will give the trader good profits and if it gives bad signals then it will lead to big loses that may lead to margin call and leaving of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    As I said I come with my final update before the contest finish. Here I have used this EA in my real account. Few trades closed manually with profit and other you see in loss was close for equity stop. Though results will show you negative here still good as it protected my big loss in trades.
    Thanks for share my brother, although those ea does not work as expected, I agree with your opinion, at least this ea does not cause big loss. In other words, this ea can manage the risk very well, but less profitable, or not profitable at all in certain market conditions. I think it's common thing, it's hard to find a full automatic ea that gives profitable results all the times.

Trader
    scalping with robots will be good because the target will be small and so this will let the robot to make successful trades and decrease the mistakes that will decrease the risk, the robot will be good if it uses stop loss and does not open trades to hedge previous positions as this risky and in many cases lead to big loses even with good robots.

[lang=ar]There is no doubt that every trader has a special way and strategy. Yes I have used them for a long time but I did not open any deals for two days and I wasn’t patient so I did not try again
    but it seems to me that it is excellent through your topic and through the images so I will think again to use it and to be patient until I see the results[/lang]

Banned
    Wouldn't you say that this sort of Ea can without much of a stretch explode your exchanging account since it exchanges too forcefully and the circumstance whereby it expands the part sizes as the record develops sounds rather excessively unsafe particularly if great hazard administration isn't included.I am of the sentiment that the individuals who love to scalp the market would locate this extremely accommodating and helpful however it will better for them to be exceptionally watchful

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast