Angry Bird (Scalping) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angry Bird (Scalping)

I find this EA on MQL5 site last week, and I tried to back test with the default settings, wow this is really terrible, I just thought that I would get big loss and huge draw down for my equity one day, this is just a matter of time, like a dynamite that will blow up my trading account.

But here I am interested in the results that you get, your idea is truly amazing in determining a good setting for this high risk robot so that you can get a good result. Now I will try to test the ea with your settings.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    @yeohyc747, I am sorry to hear that you have lost big money with the default setting of the EA. You can find when RSI is changing very rapidly on the M1 chart of a currency pair due to volatile market many trades automatically closed. So it is not too good at such situation. Better user bigger TP in such case. You can set it around 20 pips for 4 digit server or 200 pips for 5 digit server.

@mntiwana, sorry I don't the language used. I just modified depending on the C++ programming knowledge.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I find this EA on MQL5 site last week, and I tried to back test with the default settings, wow this is really terrible, I just thought that I would get big loss and huge draw down for my equity one day, this is just a matter of time, like a dynamite that will blow up my trading account.

But here I am interested in the results that you get, your idea is truly amazing in determining a good setting for this high risk robot so that you can get a good result. Now I will try to test the ea with your settings.
    It is really wonderful that you are interested in this robot. I have just shown some trading results that I have used in demo and real account. You will be bored to trade with this EA when market will go your way. When it goes 30/40 pips against you then it come back it will make good profit. But you must monitor it carefully. I have noticed that it might close few orders when market show some spikes of 20/30 or pips.

interisting looking for it

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by porexer View Post
    interisting looking for it
    Bro if you are finding this EA for the first time then I'll request you to use it on your demo account and get used to it. Once you feel good about it then move to use in your real account. I must mention that this EA is good for Oscillating market but might not work well if market volatility is very high and market showing some spikes in price. So be careful and better avoid news when you are using this EA. Good luck bro.

Yesterday I set the initial open volume to 0.2 and changed the name of of trades from 'Ilan1.6' to 'Angry Bird' from software. I am happy to see trades are going smoothly. Those trade which hit the TP are in green you can see. I close few trades manually to try different parameters. This time the maximum trade open are set to 3. Lets see how does it works. So far the trade results of last few trades are shown here...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Salujan View Post
    Yesterday I set the initial open volume to 0.2 and changed the name of of trades from 'Ilan1.6' to 'Angry Bird' from software. I am happy to see trades are going smoothly. Those trade which hit the TP are in green you can see. I close few trades manually to try different parameters. This time the maximum trade open are set to 3. Lets see how does it works. So far the trade results of last few trades are shown here...
    That's nice, its better if you will update your trades result regularly in this post, so that we can also use this ea in our trading accounts, Personally I don't believe much in robots, but I this is true that they can work well in the market with good setting, so are you using a cent account or standard account for this ea? what about the investment how much money you have invested in account?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Salujan View Post
    Interestingly this post is copied from my earlier post. It is unfair for sure. I am drawing attention to any mod in this regard.

Now @ Khimi234, I am using this EA in my real account too. I invested around 200$ to my cent account. It is good because of lot size. The trade results are fine but when market show some spikes it behave abnormally and you will see some of your trade closes automatically. You can try it for sure on demo account or real account.

Scalping is a way of taking profits from the market with fast paced way. Making profits in the market with scalping is one of the most hardest way. You can make profits here and there no problem but when you lose you lose big and that is the problem with scalping.

i used this ea on Cent Account to maximize the margin, it best EA i use. i do not use standard account because the multiply lot. i use the default setting, opened until 12.8 lot; in proCent account the first order is 0.1 then 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, 12.8, 25.6, and 51.2 lot. so just imagine if u use standar account with minimum equity, it will cut your margin rapid. when you open at least 5 trade it means that the total lot opened is 3.2 lot, and 6 open trade it will 6.4 lot.

prefer use cent account and open just 1-2 pair, u can use until 4 pair in asian session. i trade EA with supervision, like a DJ :) if any pair still open and add new lot, then the other pair is touchde TP, i remove the EA on who was TP. so i just manage my margin.

don't leave the opened trade. use it for minimize the emotion of trade.

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea, i used this EA not in EURUSD, but i think best in USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD. my spread is about 1.4 - 2, high but it's work! don't use Backtest or demo just use on real to real profit and real condition and remember to use Cent Account guys!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast