Angry Bird (Scalping) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry Bird (Scalping)

Banned
    My friend, although I am not used to EAs, but this Angry bird has really captured my attention, and I am trying to follow it with the setting you have said, but I would like to add my tactics as well. My question is that; Is it only 1 minute time frame the robot is trading with, or I can still use it on 5 minutes chart if I want to?
    Last edited by cozard007; 07-16-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    My friend, although I am not used to EAs, but this Angry bird has really captured my attention, and I am trying to follow it with the setting you have said, but I would like to add mine tactics as well. My question is that; Is it only 1 minute time frame the robots is trading with, or I can still use it on 5 minute chart if I want to?
    Thanks a lot for visit and reply. I am very happy that Angry Bird has got your attention. Sure you will modify it as you want. So far I have tested it on M1 chart. Sometime I change the chart to M5 or M15 but it seemed it behaves in the same way as M1 chart shown. I'll check it after I come back after Eid Vacations.

Trader
    I am very sorry I could not give any update of my trades as I was on Eid vacations. At this moment my new account with 1000$ is running at some loss. You can find those in the following screenshot. Most trades closed in loss. You can find few trades hit the SL as well. These trades were adjusted immediate after opening my terminal which was closed when the trades and EA were running. I think most trades hit the Equity Stop. I'll bring few more updates for sure.

You have chosen a good Ea. When used with strict risk management it will surely give good results. But in scalping traders needs to be alert. Only few words for you friend. Good thread and as always you deserve a good winning place.

Trader
    Thanks for visiting my thread and giving valuable comment. I agree scalping is always risky as most traders don't have strict money management. Here I tried to use this EA in my way. So far found interesting and using it in real trading too. Actually I am trying to hybrid my trading. I mean combination of EA and manual trading. Lets see how does it work. And of course trade results will be there for you all.

Trader
    As I said I come with my final update before the contest finish. Here I have used this EA in my real account. Few trades closed manually with profit and other you see in loss was close for equity stop. Though results will show you negative here still good as it protected my big loss in trades.

I just say thanks to you all who visited my thread and made comment. My thread will be successful if anybody found it good and using. Thanks everybody.

the setting that was given by u,was alright? max order only 3?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mahabubislam View Post
    the setting that was given by u,was alright? max order only 3?
    Here I have used only 3. But definitely it can be changed if you want. By default it is set at 10. Actually when new order open along with existing order you can see it get doubled in volume. So the 10th order will be definitely very large compared to very first order. Actually you need to decide how much risk you will take in trade. Better you try it in demo accounts first.

Hi All,
    A little help pls. When I use the setting of Angry Bird Scalping as recommended and let it run by it course, I lost abt USD134. How to modify the EA to put a stop loss to prevent such happenings???
    Any help is much appreciated. Thks

Hi nkhan
    thanks for all your help to forum,can i ask you, translation or explanation what is written in the code in the language other than English for to better understand and made alterations (fine tuning) for improving result purpose,thanks.picture is attached here.
    regards
    mntiwanafrom line 1 to 30.png

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast