Do you trading with Monday and Friday is risky ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you trading with Monday and Friday is risky ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Do you trading with Monday and Friday is risky ?

i traded wit all days and all times and i had three margin calls with Friday and also i had some Gabs with Monday so it is so risky to trade with Monday and Friday what is your opinion with this days is it risky time to trade ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex is a best business but this business will be a worst on these two days so i think we have to avoid the trading on the Monday and the Friday and i think if we are doing the trade on that day then we will not be able to earn a good money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Every day is important for trading.But some people don't like friday for trading.but I like all day for trading.if you learn about forex market and forex market movement you have no problem to open a trade.if you know trading style you can open a trading any day..but to open a trade Friday is risk than other days.So if you trade in Friday you have to set stop loss in your all trader..

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    I like all day for trading.if you learn about forex market and forex market movement you have no problem to open a trade. i think we have to avoid the trading on the Monday ad we can surely take the good start to earn widely from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [QUOTE=mohamed reda;12984]i traded wit all days and all times and i had three margin calls with Friday and also i had some Gabs with Monday so it is so risky to trade with Monday and Friday what is your opinion wit

- - - Updated - - -

i think it is same for trading in monday and friday as other days because trading does not depend on days but on market values only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, I do feel that trading on Monday and Friday are very risky, because I often have a stop out on Monday or Friday. But because forex trading transaction is only valid for 5 days only, so I better keep forex trading on the day, with more caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I also observed that my trade at Monday and Friday mostly go in loss, You are right. I think that is why that in these days market is unstable or in moving very fast and go the opposite direction of the opening or morning time. Some one may be have different observations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have found many fact on Friday, there is great volatility. Many traders to close of the trade from the market on Friday and that is an opportunities. But on Monday I choose the time between 12:00 to 20:00 gmt to begin the market analysis. I think Friday and Monday are not risky.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i traded wit all days and all times and i had three margin calls with Friday and also i had some Gabs with Monday so it is so risky to trade with Monday and Friday what is your opinion with this days is it risky time to trade ??
    very true sometimes trading during these times can be sometimes complicated,because from my understanding it is mostly due to the fact that traders might be waiting for an up coming event that would have very relevant economical impact on the currency market.this mostly happens at the beginning of the trading week,i think there's even a nick name for it in the forex community,"the wait and see game"sometimes holidays can also contribute too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    Yes i think the Monday and firday is risky and the reason is that the Monday is the first day of the trading and you can't predict the trend of the market which way goes and Friday is the last day of the weekend so that why you can't know which way the trend of the market goes so these days trading is high risky.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast