Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSAR EXPERT

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

PSAR EXPERT

Lets Discuss about Parabolic Sar indicator first:

Parabolic sar indicator was developed by J.Welles Wilder, It is called as parabolic time or price system. Sar means Stop and Reverse in the market. Parabolic sar is one of the popular trend following indicator's in the market and there are many other advantages of it too. Trader's use it to check stop and reversal, they use this indicator to check support and resistance points for entry and exit.

Parabolic sar.JPG

Parabolic indicator functions are very easy to understand and anybody can apply this indicator very easily on forex trading charts. Parabolic sar indicator show a series of dots either above or below the market price. A small dot placed below when a market uptrend take place and same like that a small dot place above the price when a downtrend market condition appear in forex market as shown above in the chart.

Parabolic Sar EA:

Parabolic sar is a forex automating trading software which use the support and resistance points to enter in the market or to enter in the trade. There are many types of parabolic robots in the market but I think this EA would help you to make good consistent money with the help of support and resistance points. You will able to see a buy entry when market will break a resistance level and a sell entry generated by robot when market breaks a support level.

Characteristics of Parabolic Sar Ea:

1. Good support and resistance beak outs level entries.

2. One of the best trend follower EA, so good for trend followers and lovers.

3. Few and powerful long term signals with fifty pips take profit and fifty pips stop loss.

Principles of Parabolic Sar EA:

1. The trading strategy I have already discussed with you, EA works well with support and resistance levels. This indicator is good for all technical traders.

2. This risk and reward is 1:1 in this EA, so you have to be very careful with your management, you can set very low lot size to get slow and consistent profit.

3. Robot is working with 0.10 lot size for each trade, it will not open many more positions until it would not close the first one.

Parabolic Sar EA trading Parameter's:

First of all I want to tell you folks, that robo trading is a very new thing for me and right now I am working with the default EA setting or trading parameter's. According to me one thing that trader's have to change in this robot that is their lot size they have to reduce that to 0.01, 0.02, or 0.03 right now its working with 0.10 in default setting. I am testing the default EA setting right now and hope you would also like to use the same.

Testing Results:

I have tested June 2015 back testing today and EA robot showing wonderful result so far. Till 30th June 2015 its showing a great trading performance. I tested a $500 trading account and it convert that $500 in $798 USD. That is almost 300 USD profit. I would suggest trader's to test it for few more months, if they want to use this robot in real trading accounts.

Parabolic sar back testing.JPG

Parabolic sar back testing 2.JPG

My Personal opinion and recommendations on the advisor:

Frankly speaking I am a manual technical trader and I don't have much experience of robot trading, if you want to use this robot in real trading account then at first please test this in demo trading account. Because I have tested this robot only for one day, and I don't think that it would be enough to use this robot in real trading account. We all know that there are many kinds of robots in the market and its very hard to find out the best one, just work with this too same like other's and if it works for you then sure you can run it in live trading account.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah all we are busy with manual trading system, but its very good to learn about the robot trading too. I am also a new user of robot trading and from this contest I have learned more about robot trading use in forex. I think this is also your first time when you are using robot in forex. 300 USD profit from one month is a very good result from this robot, keep it up sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    you have good explanation on your thread, it makes me remember the good old time i was using only the parabolic SAR for my trading. it was not a good results actually but it worth the training i had with it. i know the robots on the indicator will have better results than when human is controlling the indicator. the test performance you issued is good for trying.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah all we are busy with manual trading system, but its very good to learn about the robot trading too. I am also a new user of robot trading and from this contest I have learned more about robot trading use in forex. I think this is also your first time when you are using robot in forex. 300 USD profit from one month is a very good result from this robot, keep it up sir.
    Yeah, for more output we have to use this in our real trading account mate, I have only tested for one month in demo trading account. Parabolic sar works well in trending market condition so for sure in trending market it will give us a lot of money but I don't think that in sideways market conditions it would give any handsome trading result what about your view?

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    you have good explanation on your thread, it makes me remember the good old time i was using only the parabolic SAR for my trading. it was not a good results actually but it worth the training i had with it. i know the robots on the indicator will have better results than when human is controlling the indicator. the test performance you issued is good for trying.
    Thanks for your time and words for my thread mate, yeah its better to use robots if we are following indicator's for our trading system. Parabolic sar is a very good indicator there is no doubt in it, its just a small period of test performance for more information and performance report you can download this indicator and can start your own back testing

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    What a great explanation buddy, thanks for the wonderful parabolic sar ea, but is there only one same function of fifty pips stop loss and take profit in it, or we can change the parameters of our trading ea too. Risk and reward is not seeming very well but its still seeming better than the bad one. I am downloading this ea and will share later about its result thanks for this ea.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oh thanks for the information so you are also very new about the use of Parabolic sar robot in trading? Yeah according to me its fine for trending market trading, I don't know how Parabolic sar works in side ways market. But mostly all trend following indicator's provide many misleading signals in sideways market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    First of all I am very thankful for you to explain such a nice way about this robot called PSAR EXPERT. Very nice to see that you are showing a great interest in robot trading even you are a technical and manual trader than an ea lover. This is really a great contest to know deeply about robot trading. I have a good experience of parabolic indicator but never used this kind of robot this is an unique and new robot for me. Thanks for this sir

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    What a great explanation buddy, thanks for the wonderful parabolic sar ea, but is there only one same function of fifty pips stop loss and take profit in it, or we can change the parameters of our trading ea too. Risk and reward is not seeming very well but its still seeming better than the bad one. I am downloading this ea and will share later about its result thanks for this ea.
    Just go and test this robot, and if you are satisfy with it only then go with live trading. Have a wonderful testing time mate

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Oh thanks for the information so you are also very new about the use of Parabolic sar robot in trading? Yeah according to me its fine for trending market trading, I don't know how Parabolic sar works in side ways market. But mostly all trend following indicator's provide many misleading signals in sideways market.
    As far I know you like to do trade with the trend so it could be a better ea choice for you. At first test this in demo trading account mate, then from there you will able to know that how you have to use this in real trading account or which pairs you have to choose for PSAR EA trading.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    First of all I am very thankful for you to explain such a nice way about this robot called PSAR EXPERT. Very nice to see that you are showing a great interest in robot trading even you are a technical and manual trader than an ea lover. This is really a great contest to know deeply about robot trading. I have a good experience of parabolic indicator but never used this kind of robot this is an unique and new robot for me. Thanks for this sir
    Your welcome mate, Yeah I am focusing on technical trading since many year's and have spend less time with ea robot trading. Robo forex contest's are always good because there is always a new topic to learn in these contests so that's why I love to join these contests.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Hi friend you have a good thread. For the reality, I admit that many threads or almost all are better than me. I did not got involved in this contest much because I had some other works. But I am happy that some of the members (as not many participated in the contest ) Performed quite well. Will be happy to see you get a good Winning place.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Hi friend you have a good thread. For the reality, I admit that many threads or almost all are better than me. I did not got involved in this contest much because I had some other works. But I am happy that some of the members (as not many participated in the contest ) Performed quite well. Will be happy to see you get a good Winning place.
    Don't say like that my friend, we all are equal in this robo forex community, we all are member's of a great forex learning family. You are also same like other's and I never think that one is better than other in any type of contest. I love all forum member's and they are always equal for me. Involvement in the contest means is not its not a good thread, you have already shown that you are one of the top valuable thread creator in this forum, that's why you are a pro member here. Hats off to you..

And wish you a good luck for this contest.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast