PSAR EXPERT - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSAR EXPERT

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

PSAR EXPERT

Lets Discuss about Parabolic Sar indicator first:

Parabolic sar indicator was developed by J.Welles Wilder, It is called as parabolic time or price system. Sar means Stop and Reverse in the market. Parabolic sar is one of the popular trend following indicator's in the market and there are many other advantages of it too. Trader's use it to check stop and reversal, they use this indicator to check support and resistance points for entry and exit.

Attachment 12801

Parabolic indicator functions are very easy to understand and anybody can apply this indicator very easily on forex trading charts. Parabolic sar indicator show a series of dots either above or below the market price. A small dot placed below when a market uptrend take place and same like that a small dot place above the price when a downtrend market condition appear in forex market as shown above in the chart.

Parabolic Sar EA:

Parabolic sar is a forex automating trading software which use the support and resistance points to enter in the market or to enter in the trade. There are many types of parabolic robots in the market but I think this EA would help you to make good consistent money with the help of support and resistance points. You will able to see a buy entry when market will break a resistance level and a sell entry generated by robot when market breaks a support level.

Characteristics of Parabolic Sar Ea:

1. Good support and resistance beak outs level entries.

2. One of the best trend follower EA, so good for trend followers and lovers.

3. Few and powerful long term signals with fifty pips take profit and fifty pips stop loss.

Principles of Parabolic Sar EA:

1. The trading strategy I have already discussed with you, EA works well with support and resistance levels. This indicator is good for all technical traders.

2. This risk and reward is 1:1 in this EA, so you have to be very careful with your management, you can set very low lot size to get slow and consistent profit.

3. Robot is working with 0.10 lot size for each trade, it will not open many more positions until it would not close the first one.

Parabolic Sar EA trading Parameter's:

First of all I want to tell you folks, that robo trading is a very new thing for me and right now I am working with the default EA setting or trading parameter's. According to me one thing that trader's have to change in this robot that is their lot size they have to reduce that to 0.01, 0.02, or 0.03 right now its working with 0.10 in default setting. I am testing the default EA setting right now and hope you would also like to use the same.

Testing Results:

I have tested June 2015 back testing today and EA robot showing wonderful result so far. Till 30th June 2015 its showing a great trading performance. I tested a $500 trading account and it convert that $500 in $798 USD. That is almost 300 USD profit. I would suggest trader's to test it for few more months, if they want to use this robot in real trading accounts.

Attachment 12802

Attachment 12803

My Personal opinion and recommendations on the advisor:

Frankly speaking I am a manual technical trader and I don't have much experience of robot trading, if you want to use this robot in real trading account then at first please test this in demo trading account. Because I have tested this robot only for one day, and I don't think that it would be enough to use this robot in real trading account. We all know that there are many kinds of robots in the market and its very hard to find out the best one, just work with this too same like other's and if it works for you then sure you can run it in live trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    parabolic sar is good an indicator and i hope it is good as an expert and so this can work well and give good results and so the trader will not stay beside the chart for long time to find some good chances of trading, parabolic sar is good for trendy market and so the expert will follow the trend and this will increase the possibility of earning

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I already downloaded this ea, but why this ea does not work when I do back test through strategy tester, if this ea is not working again as usual, maybe because there are updates that make this ea obsolete and must be modified or updated. I was curious about this ea when I saw the result of backtest by Hukam as thread starter. It seems the result is very good though with default setting.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    parabolic sar can be added to any strategy and so it will give strength to it and will improve trading and makes it more effective, and so when an expert is made and works like parabolic then it will be good and will make a difference for the trader and let him to trade better and make more money from the market and the risk will be little mostly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Better believe it all we are occupied with manual exchanging framework, however its great to find out about the robot exchanging as well. I am additionally another client of robot exchanging and from this challenge I have adapted more about robot exchanging use in forex. I think this is additionally your first time when you are utilizing robot in forex. 500USD benefit from multi month is a decent outcome from this robot,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    There is good explanation on your thread, it helps me remember my old time, which I used only parabolic SAR for my trading. It was not actually a good result but it's the price I trained with it. I know that when the robot on the indicator controls the indicator, it will get better results. You are good for trying test performance issued.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the expert need to be tested on the demo first to see how it works and if the trader finds that it works well then he can use it for trading and making of money, the expert has some good characters that makes it as a good expert for trading and so also the target of it is good and the stop loss is safe and so the trader can trade with it and make money.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123