PSAR EXPERT - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSAR EXPERT

Trader
    parabolic sar is good an indicator and i hope it is good as an expert and so this can work well and give good results and so the trader will not stay beside the chart for long time to find some good chances of trading, parabolic sar is good for trendy market and so the expert will follow the trend and this will increase the possibility of earning

I already downloaded this ea, but why this ea does not work when I do back test through strategy tester, if this ea is not working again as usual, maybe because there are updates that make this ea obsolete and must be modified or updated. I was curious about this ea when I saw the result of backtest by Hukam as thread starter. It seems the result is very good though with default setting.

Trader
    parabolic sar can be added to any strategy and so it will give strength to it and will improve trading and makes it more effective, and so when an expert is made and works like parabolic then it will be good and will make a difference for the trader and let him to trade better and make more money from the market and the risk will be little mostly.

Banned
    Better believe it all we are occupied with manual exchanging framework, however its great to find out about the robot exchanging as well. I am additionally another client of robot exchanging and from this challenge I have adapted more about robot exchanging use in forex. I think this is additionally your first time when you are utilizing robot in forex. 500USD benefit from multi month is a decent outcome from this robot,

There is good explanation on your thread, it helps me remember my old time, which I used only parabolic SAR for my trading. It was not actually a good result but it's the price I trained with it. I know that when the robot on the indicator controls the indicator, it will get better results. You are good for trying test performance issued.

Trader
    the expert need to be tested on the demo first to see how it works and if the trader finds that it works well then he can use it for trading and making of money, the expert has some good characters that makes it as a good expert for trading and so also the target of it is good and the stop loss is safe and so the trader can trade with it and make money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123