which trading style is the best ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which trading style is the best ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question which trading style is the best ??

i traded with the technical analysis some times and i make some profits but i had some loss .and also i used some indicators to trade Forex but the price go against me many time so which trading style is the best to make profits ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    All real forex trading style is the best, such as scalping, swing, hedging, martingale, and others, just that we do need the development of a trading style that we use. So we are advised to choose a trading style that we like, then we can expand it to generate profits consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I m newbie in RoboForex forum and not know much about Forex however i make practice on demo trading account and i don't use any indicator, i only read analyzer analysis and then analyze it in my mind the make a trade. Some time it be successful and some time go in loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by umama View Post
    I m newbie in RoboForex forum and not know much about Forex however i make practice on demo trading account and i don't use any indicator, i only read analyzer analysis and then analyze it in my mind the make a trade. Some time it be successful and some time go in loss.
    as you are a newbies,the only advise i can give you is that you need to learn about the market firs before you can think of making any money inhere,though the good news is that you will surely make money but they are lots of thing to be learn and understood before we can make a dime trading this business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i traded with the technical analysis some times and i make some profits but i had some loss .and also i used some indicators to trade Forex but the price go against me many time so which trading style is the best to make profits ??
    you can have a good trading strategy which is just based on technical analysis,but it is important you understand that the price movement is not just based on technical analysis,its important you follow up on economical indices or should i say the fundamental aspect of the market.Applying both technical and fundamental analysis on your trading plan can be a very huge success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We all are doing the trading and our trading should be good and i think trading style must be wild because forex is a hard business and we have to be sharp all the time during the trading then we can do the best in the forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not personally says that a trading style is better that the other, traders should only do the things that will make the market worth while for him, this is the way i see the trading of the market to get the best success that the trader wants from it. If you trade the trend all the time, there is no strategy that will not fit your trading style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have tried 3 style such as swing trading, scalping and counter the trend. I have chosen swing technique as my preferred strategy because I am comfortable with the swing. I would like to answer swing is the best. But I believe many traders have been using each strategy. A good idea to try several style and choose which one you are comfortable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think the technical style is better in the forex trading and we make the good profit if we have the good knowledge on the technical analysis in the trading so i think we get the knowledge off the technical analysis and i think it is good style in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i started with indicators but now i am not trading with the help of indicator cause indicator work good only for short term trading i am long term trader i use fundamental analysis mean news help and also elliott waves which show the market level in a more strong way so you should adopt this style if indicator based trading is not going good for you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast