Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

Instant Execution VS Market Execution

I like using social media facebook, I use it to get information from friends. I like to stalk my facebook friends especially who have the same interest in forex trading. Sometimes, I noticed my friend writes a post about forex trading on their facebook wall. Once there who complain about the broker requotes that often occurs when the market news. And a few other friends advised to move the execution broker directly to the market, due to the frequent requotes broker is a broker that the execution order is not directly to the market.

Oh, apparently there are many of my friends, even after a long wrestle world of forex trading, but there are still many who can not distinguish the instant execution and execution market

It helps me write this thread to make it more clear, an explanation of the differences instant execution and market execution.

Ok lets talk!
    Understanding the type of execution of broker
    Do you think that your meta trader account is going to do the execution immedietly after your order clicked on the enter button?

Many traders, some of my facebook friend assume that through an online broker, meta trader account connected directly on the market and the trading execution will be done by immedietly as their order.

It is important to be known, the different between the type of the execution from the broker you choosed. Because it detemines the value and the number of the transaction. Different brokers offer different types of the market execution on the market. There are two types of the market execution
    1. Instant Execution
    It is the execution process that run on the price that you order. The broker has to make a Certain that the exact price ordered by client is full filled. Example: If you click on the buy button on the pair of the AUDUSD on the level of 0.74569. After the broker accept the order, the order Decide that you get Reviews those exact price or not. You will get the exact price on the open orders that you sent before. If only position you get not match what you ordered (price moves against you too much) then there is an indication that the broker you trade places committing fraud.
    2. Market Execution
    is a process execution goes according to real market prices. Brokers who use the system such transactions would immediately throw transactions of its customers to market. On the use of this system execution order obtained much faster than real and instant execution.
    Example: You click the "buy" option on GBPUSD at 1.45890 level, if the price does not change then you get the prices according to what you want GBPUSD 1.45890 But if prices change shortly after you click on this level (1.45890 becomes 1.45889) then your transaction resulted in a profit of 10 points than you planned or otherwise.
    Instant Execution or market execution ??
    Here are some comparison between instant execution and market execution
    Attachment 12798
    1. Instant execution
    -Through dealing center
    -Dealing center as a liquidity provider
    -Execution time> 5 seconds
    -Frequent occurrence of requotes
    -The level of prices determined by the dealing center
    -Order fulfillment system uncertain
    -Restricted trading strategy
    -The transaction is not recommended during the news.
    Attachment 12799
    2. Market execution
    -Go directly to the forex market
    -Bank as liquidity provider
    -Exsekusi time of less than 1 second
    -Requotes free (limited market disturbance)
    -Level best price that can be obtained
    -Guaranteed order fulfillment system
    -Trading strategies without borders
    -Free make transactions whenever desired
    So, now you can decide which kind of execution the most appropriate and most beneficial for your trading, want instant execution or market execution it up to you?
    How about you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 07-08-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Diong View Post
    There is no significant difference between the two from a traders perspective. Both order types are to make an entry to a position, the way brokers execute the two orders my be different but to traders, it is the same result to a trader. So I don't think traders need to worry about if it is instant execution or market execution.
    You do not know how the two are operating, that is why you will say there is no significant difference between the two of them. The Instant execution is a old way to place the order of the trader, it is slow and it gives traders requotes too often, this is a bad way to execute a trade. But the Instant execution is the new version, it is fast and more reliable to place the order of the forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    instant execution is really important and works for well influenced and well known traders if we were to see we have to run the, with instant we have to understand it all cost in all involved trading forces that we value and trade with it, certain other market executions are well handled when we can have the right moves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    We all need the best means to execute our trades. so if you think that market execution work best you should stick with it, if instant execution is best for you stick with it, but for me I prefer both because I work with two brokers and they both use the two execution I have tested both of them and they work great, I can trade with any of them at anytime.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Market execution is faster than instant execution because you will never experience any reqoute with the market execution, so it's the best and the fastest way to execute any trade, roboforex offer the market execution to its client, so I really prefer it more than the instant execution because that give problem when you really want you order to be executed instantly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Market execution is faster than instant execution because you will never experience any reqoute with the market execution, so it's the best and the fastest way to execute any trade, roboforex offer the market execution to its client, so I really prefer it more than the instant execution because that give problem when you really want you order to be executed instantly.
    The market execution is the latest type of trading execution, it is very fast and it will not give traders the rejection warning that the instant execution type is giving to traders. I have tried to trade the market many times with the use of the market execution, i have never had a complain on it. But for the instant execution, i always have complains on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    I like to work with both types of executionsi in market and personally I don't have any problem with robo forex broker. because its one of the fin broker in this industry so does not matter much that which kind of order's you are using in forex with them you will mostly get good facility from them in trading. I have rarely seen that robo forex broker mt4 have requote during trading hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I like to work with the market execution only because it's the best there is no reqoute when you make use of the market execution unlike the instant execution where you are likely to experience often reqoute, the market execution is the best and super way for us to execute and close any trade at all. So I prefer the market execution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The market execution is the latest type of trading execution, it is very fast and it will not give traders the rejection warning that the instant execution type is giving to traders. I have tried to trade the market many times with the use of the market execution, i have never had a complain on it. But for the instant execution, i always have complains on it.
    because two of them is so different trading method, I think market execution is better than instant execution, do not trade about the application but trade about the type of the execution. I think trader will understand about the market difference about the execution so far, I regret the execution can influence the difference of the market trading in this world of forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    I like to work with both types of executionsi in market and personally I don't have any problem with robo forex broker. because its one of the fin broker in this industry so does not matter much that which kind of order's you are using in forex with them you will mostly get good facility from them in trading. I have rarely seen that robo forex broker mt4 have requote during trading hours.
    It is bad that you will like to work with the both execution type, i guess you do not know what they meant at all. Because, it is like saying you like to work with typewriter when you have access to the state of the art computer, that is not what a true personal would do. Well, in case you do not know the difference, the instant execution is a slow type and it is old, the market execution is fast and it is new technology.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Believe it or not the market execution is far better than the instant execution, we cannot compare both because the market execution is far better and more reliable, you will never had any bad experience executing a trade with the market execution, but instant execution you will have a bad experience most of the time because of the often reqoute.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast