Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

Instant Execution VS Market Execution

I like using social media facebook, I use it to get information from friends. I like to stalk my facebook friends especially who have the same interest in forex trading. Sometimes, I noticed my friend writes a post about forex trading on their facebook wall. Once there who complain about the broker requotes that often occurs when the market news. And a few other friends advised to move the execution broker directly to the market, due to the frequent requotes broker is a broker that the execution order is not directly to the market.

Oh, apparently there are many of my friends, even after a long wrestle world of forex trading, but there are still many who can not distinguish the instant execution and execution market

It helps me write this thread to make it more clear, an explanation of the differences instant execution and market execution.

Ok lets talk!
    Understanding the type of execution of broker
    Do you think that your meta trader account is going to do the execution immedietly after your order clicked on the enter button?

Many traders, some of my facebook friend assume that through an online broker, meta trader account connected directly on the market and the trading execution will be done by immedietly as their order.

It is important to be known, the different between the type of the execution from the broker you choosed. Because it detemines the value and the number of the transaction. Different brokers offer different types of the market execution on the market. There are two types of the market execution
    1. Instant Execution
    It is the execution process that run on the price that you order. The broker has to make a Certain that the exact price ordered by client is full filled. Example: If you click on the buy button on the pair of the AUDUSD on the level of 0.74569. After the broker accept the order, the order Decide that you get Reviews those exact price or not. You will get the exact price on the open orders that you sent before. If only position you get not match what you ordered (price moves against you too much) then there is an indication that the broker you trade places committing fraud.
    2. Market Execution
    is a process execution goes according to real market prices. Brokers who use the system such transactions would immediately throw transactions of its customers to market. On the use of this system execution order obtained much faster than real and instant execution.
    Example: You click the "buy" option on GBPUSD at 1.45890 level, if the price does not change then you get the prices according to what you want GBPUSD 1.45890 But if prices change shortly after you click on this level (1.45890 becomes 1.45889) then your transaction resulted in a profit of 10 points than you planned or otherwise.
    Instant Execution or market execution ??
    Here are some comparison between instant execution and market execution
    Attachment 12798
    1. Instant execution
    -Through dealing center
    -Dealing center as a liquidity provider
    -Execution time> 5 seconds
    -Frequent occurrence of requotes
    -The level of prices determined by the dealing center
    -Order fulfillment system uncertain
    -Restricted trading strategy
    -The transaction is not recommended during the news.
    Attachment 12799
    2. Market execution
    -Go directly to the forex market
    -Bank as liquidity provider
    -Exsekusi time of less than 1 second
    -Requotes free (limited market disturbance)
    -Level best price that can be obtained
    -Guaranteed order fulfillment system
    -Trading strategies without borders
    -Free make transactions whenever desired
    So, now you can decide which kind of execution the most appropriate and most beneficial for your trading, want instant execution or market execution it up to you?
    How about you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 07-08-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 127
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Sometimes, I noticed my friend writes a post about forex trading on their facebook wall. Once there who complain about the broker requotes that often occurs when the market news.
    Honestly I salute you, you make a complaint on your facebook wall. Something that is difficult for me to do, even I never talk about forex on my facebook wall. Maybe I don't think to place a complaint on facebook wall and be seen by all my friends, even by everyone if I open my wall to public. I would prefer to place my complaint in a special place to discuss about forex, for example in a forex group on facebook or on other social media, or in forex forums.

Maybe you are a scalper so you need a quick execution without requotes, but if I have to choose then I prefer to execute the market execution even though I have to deal with requotes, I need access to a real market instead of a market made by a broker.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Instant execution is not worth trading with because reqoute will be the major problem you will experience with this execution type it's very bad to be trading with the instant execution, broker that offer the instant execution are not worth trading with at all because a reliable broker will offer his clients the best possible means to execute their trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 3
    Market execution is what you need for a fast forex trading experience, trading in the market without the use of a fast execution method will make it very difficult to trade in the market cause it gives reqoute most of the time which is very frustrating, for a fast and smooth execution the market execution is what we need.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    hello sir i am new here i don't have much knowledge but i just search out that instant execution is best because during trade we are able to adjust we are able to stop while seeing loss and profit but in market execution we are not able to stop or start our trade so we can face loss so i think instant execution is best

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan786 View Post
    hello sir i am new here i don't have much knowledge but i just search out that instant execution is best because during trade we are able to adjust we are able to stop while seeing loss and profit but in market execution we are not able to stop or start our trade so we can face loss so i think instant execution is best
    You are getting everything wrong, because with both market or instant execution you still have the chance to modify your trades, what makes market execution the best is that you won't experience reqoute when you click buy or sell or when you try to close your open position, this is why market execution is the best, you actually consider instant execution to be the best which is not correct at all because market execution is the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Pending orders can be either limit stop and will be executed when the price reaches some predefined level.market orders can either of instant execution or of market execution.The executio type is set by a Forex broker can cannot be modified by a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    With the market execution you have a fast trading experience with the market you won't experience any slow movement with execution and closing of trade, market execution work very fast it's a good experience trading with the market execution unlike instant execution offer by some brokers which is very slow.
    The market execution is the proper one for every trader, it gives fast market execution and with not make our trading orders to have delay and requotes. This thread is a good one that opened my understanding on this through some experience traders sharing on the difference between the two execution types. I also went on Google search for it to know the truth.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The market execution is the proper one for every trader, it gives fast market execution and with not make our trading orders to have delay and requotes. This thread is a good one that opened my understanding on this through some experience traders sharing on the difference between the two execution types. I also went on Google search for it to know the truth.
    You are right about the market execution, it is actually the latest innovation of execution type in the market, and i am still expecting an upgrade to this in the nearest future. The market trading is all about good analysis by traders and good execution and services by the broker, that is the way traders could be enjoying their trading and have the best trading experience.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You will never experience delay trying to execute a trade with the market execution, this is the best and most suitable way to execute a trade because it give a very fast execution experience unlike the instant execution that delay to execute the trade most of the time, market execution is what we need for fast market execution.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    hello sir i am new here and also a learner so i just have a lil bit information about this...market orders can be either of instant execution or market execution....the execution type is set by a forex broker and can not be modify by a trader......as compare to both i think in my point of view Instant execution is more suitable

Not allowed!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526