Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 5
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

instant execution is really important and works for well influenced and well known traders if we were to see we have to run the , with instant we have to understiand it all cost in all involved trading forces that we value and trade with it, certain other market executions are well handled when we can have the right moves

the type of accounts as trader to defines of one with the decision on running of plan as if those match with the profile of trading strategy to work with the use of system and details of use with the margin calculation on referring maximum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    instant execution is really important and works for well influenced and well known traders if we were to see we have to run the , with instant we have to understiand it all cost in all involved trading forces that we value and trade with it, certain other market executions are well handled when we can have the right moves
    Instant execution is a good one, and it is the first that was introduced when i got to the market. But i know that it is the old fashion of trading now, there is market execution that is more favorable to traders than the instant, it will smooth up the order execution without giving you the requote that can affect what you are doing.

Well I like to work with both types of executions in market and personally I don't have any problem with robo forex broker, because its one of the fin broker in this industry so does not matter much that which kind of order's you are using in forex with them you will mostly get good facility from them in trading. I have rarely seen that robo forex broker mt4 have requote during trading hours.

I think that the instant execution has about a second or two whenever I want to open my trade using the tool, just like how one click trading works. Sure it is some times lagging and requotes may happen in high trading movement but the time of taking orders with instant execution is not take too long till more than 5 seconds. It is because I know how to trade and know what I am doing, I realize that this kind of execution is not good as market execution but it is not in that way long time to be opened for an order.

Banned
    Yes we can see a little bit difference in those but I mostly use the instant market order in trading also because its much faster for me when I open my trades in market. I have rarely seen the problem of requotes in robo forx broker but I have some problem with the lagging in mt4 terminal and that can happen mostly on news announcement.

Trader
    i see that market execution is better than instant execution because this make trading more fast as there is no dealing desk that can delay the opening or closing the trades, also the market with market execution become more transparent and more fast and this makes trading more profitable, but in market execution there is no fixed spread as the spread is variable and this makes trading with scalping more difficult.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes we can see a little bit difference in those but I mostly use the instant market order in trading also because its much faster for me when I open my trades in market. I have rarely seen the problem of requotes in robo forx broker but I have some problem with the lagging in mt4 terminal and that can happen mostly on news announcement.
    I guess you did not know what you are saying with the market instant order. Does roboforex still offer the instant execution? I do not think so, they have stopped this and have upgraded to the real market execution that all brokers are using in this modern day of trading. We should all know what trading is and do it in that way too.

Banned
    Am in love with instant execution, market exection can sometimes delay, these are some of the best when we trade forex, the best is to have very fast execution because time is money and could cause you variable pips or profit

Between the instant execution and the pending orders I think that when you are sure that a particular pia will move in a certain way but you don't know the particular time is that you have to make sure that you put pending orders and keep adjusting to the way that you need to trade this way trading becomes increasingly fun when the trades open 🔓 and close the way you wanted

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast