Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Instant Execution VS Market Execution

I like using social media facebook, I use it to get information from friends. I like to stalk my facebook friends especially who have the same interest in forex trading. Sometimes, I noticed my friend writes a post about forex trading on their facebook wall. Once there who complain about the broker requotes that often occurs when the market news. And a few other friends advised to move the execution broker directly to the market, due to the frequent requotes broker is a broker that the execution order is not directly to the market.

Oh, apparently there are many of my friends, even after a long wrestle world of forex trading, but there are still many who can not distinguish the instant execution and execution market

It helps me write this thread to make it more clear, an explanation of the differences instant execution and market execution.

Ok lets talk!
    Understanding the type of execution of broker
    Do you think that your meta trader account is going to do the execution immedietly after your order clicked on the enter button?

Many traders, some of my facebook friend assume that through an online broker, meta trader account connected directly on the market and the trading execution will be done by immedietly as their order.

It is important to be known, the different between the type of the execution from the broker you choosed. Because it detemines the value and the number of the transaction. Different brokers offer different types of the market execution on the market. There are two types of the market execution
    1. Instant Execution
    It is the execution process that run on the price that you order. The broker has to make a Certain that the exact price ordered by client is full filled. Example: If you click on the buy button on the pair of the AUDUSD on the level of 0.74569. After the broker accept the order, the order Decide that you get Reviews those exact price or not. You will get the exact price on the open orders that you sent before. If only position you get not match what you ordered (price moves against you too much) then there is an indication that the broker you trade places committing fraud.
    2. Market Execution
    is a process execution goes according to real market prices. Brokers who use the system such transactions would immediately throw transactions of its customers to market. On the use of this system execution order obtained much faster than real and instant execution.
    Example: You click the "buy" option on GBPUSD at 1.45890 level, if the price does not change then you get the prices according to what you want GBPUSD 1.45890 But if prices change shortly after you click on this level (1.45890 becomes 1.45889) then your transaction resulted in a profit of 10 points than you planned or otherwise.
    Instant Execution or market execution ??
    Here are some comparison between instant execution and market execution
    Attachment 12798
    1. Instant execution
    -Through dealing center
    -Dealing center as a liquidity provider
    -Execution time> 5 seconds
    -Frequent occurrence of requotes
    -The level of prices determined by the dealing center
    -Order fulfillment system uncertain
    -Restricted trading strategy
    -The transaction is not recommended during the news.
    Attachment 12799
    2. Market execution
    -Go directly to the forex market
    -Bank as liquidity provider
    -Exsekusi time of less than 1 second
    -Requotes free (limited market disturbance)
    -Level best price that can be obtained
    -Guaranteed order fulfillment system
    -Trading strategies without borders
    -Free make transactions whenever desired
    So, now you can decide which kind of execution the most appropriate and most beneficial for your trading, want instant execution or market execution it up to you?
    How about you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 07-08-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    Forex is a business place where a person can make huge money within a short time.But a trader should not always depend on market .Some times he should execute the order instantly.It helps a trader to make big profit.
    Yes, I know what is your point. The forex trading can generate many amount of the money. But the type of broker and the type of the market execution affect large to the trading result. Do you ever make the list of the different of both, market execution and instant execution? Please re read again the thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Yes, I know what is your point. The forex trading can generate many amount of the money. But the type of broker and the type of the market execution affect large to the trading result. Do you ever make the list of the different of both, market execution and instant execution?
    This is why traders should understand the broker he is using very well, and mind you, the account he is tradaing will determine success of the trader partly, and traders should try to be working within market execution above any other ways of trading. Try to know the terms and conditions of your broker very well before making mistakes of working with them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes, I know what is your point. The forex trading can generate many amount of the money. But the type of broker and the type of the market execution affect large to the trading result. Do you ever make the list of the different of both, market execution and instant execution? Please re read again the thread
    Folks don't forget that many market makers use book, or other way "book shoop" It means that your trades doesn't go directly to market it goes to broker book. It is a bit tricky if we take in count that 95% loose money on market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by vitos View Post
    Folks don't forget that many market makers use book, or other way "book shoop" It means that your trades doesn't go directly to market it goes to broker book. It is a bit tricky if we take in count that 95% loose money on market.
    I know, there are many broker market makers in the world. It means broker make the local market meeting among the trader transaction. The transaction is not forwarded into the real inter exchange and inter market. And the broker market maker is not always cheat. There are many regulated broker market maker you can review from google.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    in the market execution you are not able to place stop loss and take profit . STP broker use market execution .when you place order and they accept the order you can see stop loss and take profit boxes are grayed out.and you can set stop loss and take profit when your position is established in the market but on instant execution you can set same time your stop loss and take profit.
    I have one STP trading account, yes this account provide market execution, but I can set take profit and stop loss at the same time, so your opinion isn't right.
    Or you can see roboforex trading platform, I have two type of trading account on roboforex, that is pro cent and pro standard. I see both are provide market execution, we can use stop loss and take profit at the same time when we put the order.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I have one STP trading account, yes this account provide market execution, but I can set take profit and stop loss at the same time, so your opinion isn't right.
    Or you can see roboforex trading platform, I have two type of trading account on roboforex, that is pro cent and pro standard. I see both are provide market execution, we can use stop loss and take profit at the same time when we put the order.
    So? it is really? I think I have the experience to set up the take profit and stop loss in same times, modify and then pick the number of the stop loss and also the take profit and then, order is modified well.
    On five digit broker sometimes, broker do not allow to set the exact number of the trades, sometimes the number picked up on stop loss or take profit is not available.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    market execution is somewhat tricky as this can take place professionally only if your strategy is already confirmed on the other hand placing buy limit or sell limit orders is contrarian though patience is an ingridient required in orders that are yet to be filled.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    There are many broker's who following the market maker theory in their trading, in forex market almost all broker's are market there are only a few good broker's who don't contain any market maker policy, we can't do anything about it many trader's don't have a big amount of money in their pocket so they can't join those real forex trading brokers. But I am still happy with robo forex because they have good facilities and I don't have any problem with them till now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah that's why important to do trade with good ECN broker, Robo forex would be good place for trader's they dont adopt any "book shop" trick in trading, I have been with then since a long time now and they have a very good trading policies, its a regulated broker too. They are improving their trading services day by day and I am sure that in near future they will provide more better place for trading Long Live robo forex broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    So? it is really? I think I have the experience to set up the take profit and stop loss in same times, modify and then pick the number of the stop loss and also the take profit and then, order is modified well.
    On five digit broker sometimes, broker do not allow to set the exact number of the trades, sometimes the number picked up on stop loss or take profit is not available.
    There are some restrictions to do that in live trading, as far I know I have a trading experience in pro cent account in which I can't put the stop loss and take profit at the same level, when I open my positions in trading then I can't use stop loss below or above one points, its two or three points minimum. But when market is very high or below from your position then you can reduce the size of your loss by adjusting your stop loss for the same two or three pips stop loss, means locking of profit.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast