Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 2
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 343

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

  1. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    i dont have much of idea about the chance on working with the type of execution with the accounts.
    today i work with the different account of different type. and the worse on those is that in past several days of the times i can not run my ea to work with the trading.
    I think, now you can choose between two the benefit and advantages the instant and market execution. In roboforex broker offer the both the trading instant execution and also market execution in forex trading broker. Roboforex is much good broker to use both trading execution.

  2. #12
    Forex is a business place where a person can make huge money within a short time.But a trader should not always depend on market .Some times he should execute the order instantly.It helps a trader to make big profit.

  3. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    Forex is a business place where a person can make huge money within a short time.But a trader should not always depend on market .Some times he should execute the order instantly.It helps a trader to make big profit.
    hey bro. you have the misleading meaning about the market execution and instant market execution. If you want to get your order sent automatically to the market, you must you the market execution broker and do not place your money in instant execution.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    hey bro. you have the misleading meaning about the market execution and instant market execution. If you want to get your order sent automatically to the market, you must you the market execution broker and do not place your money in instant execution.
    Well, the both are not cleared for many traders, and this is why I really appreciate this thread that was created about it. You are very correct about what you said, because the instant execution will still await the internal approval of the broker, this is why traders are likely to experience more of requotes in the instant execution.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Instant execution and the market execution are the same thing, you wouldn't know the one that goes through the ECN platform or the market marker platform because you simply don't know the inside of the broker. Personally to me what I care about it that I have made my analysis the right way, that will help me to have the market move in my favor.

  6. #16
    There are various kinds of trading section.Some are short term and some are long term.In short term maximum trading execution instantly happen and some are long term trading happen on market execution.But I think that instant execution is best in all.

  7. #17
    It is extremely genuine, you may compare along with re-think all over again about any type of the specialist, trader can simply select the unique connected with any type of the exchanging current market variety. Some method match having current market execution along with method match while using instantaneous execution.

  8. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the both are not cleared for many traders, and this is why I really appreciate this thread that was created about it. You are very correct about what you said, because the instant execution will still await the internal approval of the broker, this is why traders are likely to experience more of requotes in the instant execution.
    Many trader do not understand well the different process between the instant execution and market execution. Newbie trader just focus on how the forex trading can generate the numerous profit but forget the basic of meta trader type. I have created thread which can help the newbie trader learn forex trading.

  9. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Instant execution and the market execution are the same thing, you wouldn't know the one that goes through the ECN platform or the market marker platform because you simply don't know the inside of the broker. Personally to me what I care about it that I have made my analysis the right way, that will help me to have the market move in my favor.
    HOw can you say that instant execution and market execution is the same thing. I think you do not udnerstand well the different between both. ECN platform like the electronic networks palce the order automatically in through the market. Please consider that is the different between the type of the broker and type of the execution.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    HOw can you say that instant execution and market execution is the same thing. I think you do not udnerstand well the different between both. ECN platform like the electronic networks palce the order automatically in through the market. Please consider that is the different between the type of the broker and type of the execution.
    But then the point is are we entering at the right price, because most times it is hard to get to know if a broker is really ECN or not which I have stopped searching for. So to me I really don't care the one that is been used, in as much as I know that I am entering the market at the right time and right analysis then I am good to go and can make my money.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •