Instant Execution VS Market Execution - Page 25
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant Execution VS Market Execution

Banned
    Market execution is the best which is far better than instant execution for the fact that when you click buy or sell it place the trade without waiting or delay, the market execution is what we need for a smooth forex trading, some brokers still use the instant execution if am to trade with my own money I won't trade or invest money with such brokers.

Trader
    In roboforex both instant and market execution work well and there is not difference between them because roboforex offer a good trading conditions with good platforms that makes trading more easier, market execution is present more in ECN accounts and instant execution is present in other types of accounts and the trader can choose the best for him.

The market execution is what makes trading goes well without any reqoute you can execute your trades in no time but with the instant execution most of the time you experience reqoute I never no the difference until someone make this clear and I experience it myself when I trade with a broker that use the instant execution and most of the time I experience reqoute with the instant execution.

Banned
    Instant execution is not too good compare to the market execution because the market execution will never give you any reqoute when you click buy or sell because it execute the trade immediately unlike the instant execution which give reqoute most of the time when you try to place a trade, the market execution is far better than instant execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    The market execution is what makes trading goes well without any reqoute you can execute your trades in no time but with the instant execution most of the time you experience reqoute I never no the difference until someone make this clear and I experience it myself when I trade with a broker that use the instant execution and most of the time I experience reqoute with the instant execution.
    Market execution is the best, it makes trading execution to be fast and it will not cause any internal delay to the execution of the trade of that trader. It is instant execution that is having delay, requotes and others, we have to avoid the instant execution when we want to be trading the market in peace. The broker that can still offer instant execution are likewise not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Market execution is the best, it makes trading execution to be fast and it will not cause any internal delay to the execution of the trade of that trader. It is instant execution that is having delay, requotes and others, we have to avoid the instant execution when we want to be trading the market in peace. The broker that can still offer instant execution are likewise not good.
    You are right about this market execution of a thing, it is the best execution types in the market, it will surely help traders to avoid trading requotes, and thereby causing the orders of traders to enter into the real financial market liquidity pool as fast as possible. The instant execution will not do that, because it will still be waiting for the internal approval of the broker first.

Market execution is the best type of execution anyone could ever use, cause the market execution make trading very easy because you won't experience reqoute when you are using the market execution type but when you are using the instant execution type you get reqoute often so it's not a very good execution method to make use of.

Banned
    The best type of execution to execute and close a trade is the market execution it is best and fast means to make trading very smooth, using the market execution you won't experience problem while taking or closing a trade because you will never experience reqoute no matter the situation so market execution is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Market execution is the best type of execution anyone could ever use, cause the market execution make trading very easy because you won't experience reqoute when you are using the market execution type but when you are using the instant execution type you get reqoute often so it's not a very good execution method to make use of.
    The market execution is making traders to have fast experience of trading, it makes it possible for us to trade smartly, and any trading strategy can be done with market execution. I don't think that high frequency trading like scalping can be done on the instant execution type, this will make the trader to break his laptop at times due to frustration of order rejection.

With the market execution you have a fast trading experience with the market you won't experience any slow movement with execution and closing of trade, market execution work very fast it's a good experience trading with the market execution unlike instant execution offer by some brokers which is very slow.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast